Chapter4

After that night he and I where stronger."Babe I want you to meet my mom."He said."Why."I said gathering clothes for the wash."Because I think it's time."He said looking at planes tickets and hotel rooms."I don't know."I said."We have only been on two dates."I said laughing."I know but it's time."He said kissing my neck."One I'm going to pop up pregnant with your horny ass."I said getting more clothes."Whatever."He said sitting on the dryer."Anyways WE LEAVE AT DAWN."he said trotting around like he had a horse and he was from London."Okay Paul Revere."I said washing more.

"Yes and you're Mrs.Revere."He said carrying me to the couch tickling my sides."st-stop pl-please."I said laughing so hard.At this moment i have no control of my hands so I accidentally slap Gerald off the couch."Oh my god baby are you okay."I said falling on him."I was until your heavy ass fell on me."He said pushing me off."well fine i have more clothes to wash."I said walking into the laundry room and closing the door.He walked in and hugged me."I'm not mad I just have clothes to wash."I said throwing more in the washer and putting some in the dryer."We have to pack."He said resting his on my shoulder."Why can't you do it for me. "I said not thinking.

"Sure."He said smirking and walking away."Wait I change my mind."I said running after him.When I got in the room he was already packing for me."I sat down and looked at his choice they weren't bad."Is this good?"He asked nervously."Yes."I said smiling."Ok."He said putting by the door."We leave at dawn."he said falling on the bed."By the way is your name really Miss Ann?"He asked."Is your real name g-eazy."I said."I'm serious."He said laying on the bed."No it's lyrica Ann Olssons."I said sitting on him.

316 Words because it a filler