Chapter 14

A YearLater

Gerald P.O.V

"Mom why can't I go out and meet new people."I said she shook her head and looked at pictures of two boys."They are so getting so big."She said tearing up."Mom."I whined as she walked off."Hey, Lrycia."She said as that name sounded familiar."Anytime you're ready."She said hanging up the phone."Go take a shower."She said kissing my head."I will."I said running up the stairs.

Time Skip

I walked down stairs just see a pretty girl with to kids who looked like they had just seen a ghost."Daddy."The boys yelled as the woman didn't move not even blink and some reason it felt right."Let's go Cole Greyson."My mom said as the girl made no moments.

Lrycia's P.O.V

"He is alive and breathing must be dreaming have to be dreaming yup I'm dreaming why can't I wake up through still dreaming."I thought as he stared at me like he was seeing me for the first time."Hi."He said as I as nodded."I'M Gerald."He said as Nodded."And you are?"He asked as I shrugged."He didn't remember me."I thought walking to the backyard."He lost his memory dear just the part where he meets you and so on and Also where he got famoused."That's awesome."I said."I'm gonna leave."I said as she nodded."I understand."She said as the boys got up."Where ya going."He said as I shrugged."Bye Mister."The boys said holding they hands down."Bye guys."He said as we walked out of the house.

Time Skip

"Mommy."Cole yelled as i walked to their room and leaned on his doorway."Yes?"I was questioned."Whats 2+4?"Six."I said as he shook his head."It's not."He said as I tossed him a calculator."Use that."I said walking downstairs and finishing read my book."mommy."It's for you."Greyson said handing me the phone."Hello."I said sipping my wine and read my book."Hi is this Lryica?"Gerald said sounding nervous."Yes."I said putting my book down after marking my page."Would you like to go out with me this Friday."He rushed as choked on my wine."Um sure."I said as he dropped the phone."Hello?"I said as he picked up the phone."see you then at eight."He said."Ok."I said he hung up.

A/N:HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

also a huge thxs to @Amir365 for the last chapter