Chapter 18

The twins Birthday

"Babe!"Gerald said as I lifted up the cake."Ok, you got it."He said as tieing the Ballons to the banner as I set up the Snack table."Wow, mommy, this looks Delicious."Greyson said stealing a cookie for him and Cole."Aye!"I said as he ran into the house."He's lucky it is their Birthday."I said as Gerald nodded."Very."He said kissing my neck."Maybe we can get into our birthday suits tonight?"He said as I giggled."Maybe."I said as he smiled.

Time Skip

"Happy Birthday Greyson and Cole!"Everyone sang as the boys cheesed."Make a wish Baby."I said as they blew out the candles."Finally Five."They said high fiving eachother."Congrats boys."Gerald said giving them presents."Open them."I said as they ripped the wrapping off."Cool."They yelled ripping off the boxes and loading off."Ima shoot you."They yelled shooting eachother with their nerf guns

"Lose the bullets and that's it,"I yelled as they shoot at eachother."They love them."He said kissing my neck."I know but I don't love the fact that I have to clean."I said as laughed."I'm serious."I said as he picked me up."Don!"I said as he handed our phones to his mom as she took and video."Don't."I yelled as he jumped in the pool."Why!"I yelled as he cheesed.

"I hate you,"I said as my hair quickly turned into an Afro like Princeton From MB(My ChildHood Crush From 2011 to 2016)."I love."He said as the boys jumped in."We love you too mommy."They said jumping on me."Oh my god!"I yelled as Gerald Laughed as I pushed him in the water."F-U-C-K you."He said with a straight face."This was an amazing party."Suzanne said as I laughed."Thanks for the Toy cars."I said as she nodded."Thanks, Grammy."the boys said kissing her cheeks."No Problem BabyBoys."What about me?"My mom said as Suzanne walked away."Thanks, grammy."They said kissing her cheeks."Bye guys."She said walking away and waving."

Time Skip

"I Believe I got the pool out the boys and my hair."I said dying my hair and wrapping it up and Gerald walked out the bathroom in His Birthday suit."Gerald!"I yelled as he picked me up and threw me on the bed."Shush the Boy are sleep."I said as he kissed my neck and took off my pants.

A/N:TWO MORE CHAPTERS AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE GUYS