Chapter 15

Friday Night

"I'm Coming."I yelled as the knocking gained speed."Hey."I said as Gerald stood above me with my favorite flowers."How did You get my address."I said."I don't know."He said as I smelled the roses."You like the flowers?"He asked as I nodded."Love them."I said opening  the door wider for him to come in."Nice place."He said as I put the roses in water."Where are your kids?"He asked."My mom."I said as he looked at Pictures of the boys."My Boys."He whispered ."Ready to go."I said as he nodded.

Time Skip

"Everywhere we went we were ambushed with Pap."G-eazy we thought you were dead!?"They yelled chasing us into the Resturant just me more Paps plus fangirls."G-eazy!?"They all screamed."Who the hell Is G-Eazy."He yells as everyone stop."You are."A fangirl cried."No, I'm Gerald."He said as I wiped my tears."He lost his Memory."I breathed as everyone gasps."Well, You are G-eazy An Amazing Rapper."A girl said."A bad Ass dude who wears black and steals bitches."Another said."Until He Meet Lryica Olson Amazing Designer and an awesome mom."Another said."And Still pretty hot for a 31-year-old."Another said as I laughed.

They went on to tell His life story and play his Music and tell our love story until he ending up laughing about some of the things

"Nice Story guy gave an awesome laugh but I still don't remember."He said as everyone  dropped their heads."I remember it happening like this."His said kissing me as everyone cheers."I missed this."He said as Smiled."I did too."I said as he picked me up and walked off.

Time Skip

Mind Soul Body
All colliding into one.
Mingling together,
Keeping the flame of lust burning as bright as the mid-noon sun.
Cool breath fanning over burning skin.
The love they feel never wearing thin.
Wrapped safely in her lovers arms feeling far, far away from any harm.
"I kept replaying that over and over again as he kissed my neck down to my chest down to my stomach then back to my lips asking for permission as I nodded my head "God I Missed this."I thought as he took on all of me and I took in all of him and we collided in a beautiful mess.