Chapter 19

Date Night

"So where are going,"I asked for the Millionth Time."Somewhere."He said turning up the Music."Is that supposed to make me stop asking Questions."I said as he nodded."Fuck Off."I said as he pulled over."Come On."He said as he Exited the car."If this is how you kill me the Good job."I said as he smiled."Nah you're too thick for that."He said as the pathway lit up.

"What is this."I said he shrugged."Let's find out."He said."Awe it's beautiful."I said as he held my hips and rocked to the music in the background."I have something bad to tell you."I said as he lead me to the blanket."

Can it wait."He said kissing my neck as I shook my head."No."I said as he stopped."I can't get Pregnant anymore."I said as his face dropped."They called this Morning and said they made Mistake and gave me a shot to stop me from having anymore Babies."I said as he put his face in his Hands."we have to sue."He said as I nodded.

"I want to Adopt."I said as his face shot up."What!"He said as I showed him the Little girl."Her Name is Ryleigh."I said as he took the phone."She is Five and she doesn't have last name nor a name but when I got to meet her I asked what would she like her name to be and She said I like Ryleigh."I said as he nodded."I want to meet her."He said as I nodded."Now back to date night."He said giving me a chocolate covered strawberry.

Okay I'm only doing this Because @geazy1802 asked me to do a smut I am going to try

Also if you don't like smuts this i am writing a smut just skip until time skip and you should be ok

the way I write this not going to be like the rest srry it will mostly be a poem I got off google just saying

Love and lust

cannot be found without the other.

Love has a hidden hunger,

while lust seeks for comfort.

He kissed my neck as I unbutton his shirt and undid his pants.

"Someone is eager."He said as I cheesed

"Shut up,"I said as he slipped off my skirt and Panties

"I love you."He said kissed my hip bone.

"I hate you,"I said as he dived into to where I need him most

"Fuck,"I whispered as his tongue worked his Magic.

"Gerald!"I whispered yelled remembering we are in a tent behind a bunch of bushes.

"Hmm."He said looking up at me.

"Gerald!."I said as he Plunged a finger into me and moved to the beat of the jazz.

Slow and steady and Picking up speed when I least expect it

As I closed my I eyes I could feel him watching me intensely.

"Cum."He said still connected to me sounding more like a Hum

"Fuck."I tried to whisper-yell but it came out like a scream.

"Nasty."He said pulling out condom for his pocket of his jeans

"I love you."He said touch my forehead with his.

"I love y-,"I said as I was cut short

"Fuck you,"I said as he swiftly moved to my neck.

"I  already am."He said flipping us over to where I was on top

"Ride Babygirl."He said as I slowly moved up  and down

"Lryica Stop teasing!"He greeted through his teeth

"Make me,"I said moving just little faster.

"faster!"he said smacking my ass.

"I'm not a horse,"I said closing my eyes and moving faster.

"Lryica!"He moaned as I moved faster."Fuck."He said as I took comfort in his neck.

"Ahhh."I moaned as he held my hips.

"I'm going to cum."He said flipping us over again.

"On you Knees and Arched your back."He said as I got on my knees

"Arch it."He said as I slowly arched my back.

"I don't have time for this."He said pushing the middle of my back

"Gerald!"I screeched  as he pushed farther in.

"I love you."He said as I slowly twerked on him

"I love you T-to."I moaned 

"I'm so close."He said as I nodded

"Then cum."He whispered in my ears.

"Fuck,"I screamed as we released as one

"I missed that."He said as I looked at him crazy.

"We had sex last night,"I said putting back on my outfit.

"I know."He said putting back on his pants.

Time Skip

We eventually left the bushes and went to a nearby Ice cream parlor."So when can we meet Ryleigh?"He said as I shrugged."Hold on."I said answering my phone."Hello."I said."Hi is this Mrs. Gillum?"She asked."Yes."I said."We are calling to tell you that another family wants Ryleigh and I told them we have to see what your finals answer is."She said as my heart dropped."Hold on."I said looking at Gerard."We have to Decide if we want RyleighRight now because an another family wants her."I said his face dropped and he took a breathe."We will take her."He said as My heart jumped back into place."We want her."I said holding his hand."Ok, we will have her ready for you to get her tonight."She said hanging up."We have to get her now."I said as he nodded."Let go."He said throwing our cones in the trash.

Time Skip

"So do I call you guys mommy and Daddy or no."She said."You could call us mom and dad and you brothers name are Cole and Greyson."I said showing her a picture of them."And we have a  dog named Cookie."Gerald added as she laughed."Do you have Picture of him."She said handing back my phone."I believe so."I said showing her a picture."He is so cute."She said as I nodded."Do you have any games?"She said as I nodded."Just press the middle button and bunch should show up."I said as she nodded."Home sweet home."Gerald said she looked out the window."It's so big."She said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"She said as I ran my fingers through her hair

This is Cookie

A/N:One Chapter left who else is in tears 

This is Ryleigh for the rest of this book the Ryleigh in Her will be older