Chapter 5

We woke up at the same Time and started getting ready."Babe where is the new toothpaste we brought last night."He yelled."I don't know I said getting dressed.I just got dressed in something simple and cute."Nevermind I have an idea."He said."Okay."I said walking on."What is it?"I said leaning on the doorway."This."He said pouring mouthwash and brushing his teeth."Ok and here is your toothpaste I said pulling out of my skirt and handing it to him."Wait you had it."He said as I walked out."No I found it on the nightstand but I was applying make up."I said."Wow I have get you back."He said smiling.

"Sure."I said turning on the tv."G-Eazy and Miss Ann where caught leaving Miss Temporarily Living space and also the night before G-Eazy and Miss Ann where caught entering and G-Eazy was caught leaving. Her apartment are they dating we'll be right back with that information."The Guy on Tmz said."How the he'll do you know that."Gerald said."Took the words right out of my mouth."I said getting up and hugging him."Ready wizard." he said reading my shirt."Yes sorcerer."I said kissing his lips.We grabbed our bags and left.

~Time Skip~
We arrived in the bay area and Gerald was smiling from ear to ear the whole time.We arrived in front of he door step and he asked."You ready?" he kissed my cheek."Well it's now or never."I said smiling.He knocked and a man answered the door."Gerald brought home a girl congrats."He said hugging him."James how are you."Gerald said smiling."Good ya asshole."James said smiling."And you are."He asked."Lyrica."I said said shaking his hand."Where is moms."Gerald asked walking in so I followed."I'm her room let me get her."He said walking up the stairs."Well your brother seems nice."I said putting my suitcase down."Yeah."He said looking around the house.

"GERALD!"His mom yelled while speed walking into his arms.It was so cute so I took a picture."I missed you."Gerald said kissing her cheeks about a thousand times."Oh this ist beautiful girlfriend Lryica Ann Olsson."He said."Hello call me Lryica or Ann."I said holding out my hand."Sweetie I prefer hugs."She said hugging me."Ok."I said hugging her back."Sit let's talk."She said leading me to the couch.After hours of talking me and her got to work in the kitchen while the boys played videos games."So sweetie you're a designer do you do homes or just clothes?"Suzanne asked.

"Both."I said stiring the pasta."Well how much would you charge me to redo my house."She said getting the sauce."Depends what rooms or the whole house."I said letting her take over the pasta while I did the chicken."The living room,out back,The bathrooms and my room,also the dinning room."She said handing me a spice to add to the kitchen."Well since you're my boyfriend's mom maybe we can work something out."I said putting up the spice."How much do you usually charge?"She said."150 to 150,000 it all depends on the room."I said getting plates."Wow when can you start."She asked."Today or torromrrow."I said making plates."Ok do I need to pick out anything?"she asked.

"Alot actually."I said walking into the living 28th her trailing behind."boys dinner."She said."ok I'm about to beat him anyway."Gerald said focused."no I'm winning."James said."No I'm winning."Suzanne said talking the controllers.Gerald looked at me and I walked away.They came in the dinning room and say down Gerald next to me and James next their mom."So how well you charge me?"She asked."For what?"Gerald asked."Well maybe 280?I said."For what?"James asked."That's fair we can go to the store torromrrow."She said."Ok."I said and we continued to eat."What are you guys talking about?"Gerald asked."Stuff."I said eating."So you have any water?"I asked getting up."Yeah just bring the pitcher and some glasses."ok."I said getting the pitcher.

~After Dinner~
"so what where you guys talking about?"Gerald asked."What did it sound like."I said removing my make-up."like you where giving my mom a make over for $280."He said."Then that's what it is."I said getting in bed."You know what forget it."He said laying on his back."What are you and James doing for tomorrow?"I asked."I don't know He said he wanted to taking me somewhere.
"He said smiling."cool I'm hanging out with your mom."I said laying my head on his chest."Doing?"he asked."I don't know."I said closing my eyes.