Chapter 12

A week Later

I woke to rose petals and breakfast with a note."Hey, Babe,Good Morning Don't worry about Cole and Greyson I have them with me.This a hunt and the end of the hunt you get a prize have fun."I read as I ate my toast and drank my coffee."Hmm Sounds Tiring."I said walking into the just to see my next Clue."Hey, sweetie, I ran a bath for you,it might be cold depending on when you woke up enjoy your bath."I read running hot water and adding a bath bomb that he left with note that said 'use me P.S it has rose petals meaning i made it myself'."Gerald, you out did yourself I swear."I said to myself

Time Skip

After my Bath, I went y closet to reveal clue Three."Hey honey, I'm not female style expert so I had to get a little help with this one hope you love the dress."He said as beautiful white dress hung in the closet."Awe so sweet."I said looking at the shoes to match.

After I go dressed I went downstairs just see and woman sitting holding a note."Clue four?"I questioned as she nodded."Gerald said to make her Shine Naturally ."She said holding up a making bag."And I'm Clue Five and Gerald also said to keep it Natural."A guy said holding up Hair supplies."Ok, I said in the chair as they working their magic.

Time Skip

"Wow."I said up a mirror."I think he'll love it."She said as I got out of the chair and smiled."Here is Clue Six."She said handing me a note."Hey, BabyGirl Go outside."I read as they fangirled.I walked outside just to see a limo wait for me."Hi,Mrs.lrycia."He said as I waved.

time Skip

"Here Clue Seven."He said opening my door with a note in his hand."Thanks."I said as he tipped his hat."Hey, Princess three more clues anyways followed the White ribbon."i read following until I saw no more."Hi, are miss Lryica?"A little girl asked as i nodded."Here Clue This many."She said holding up four fingers and running off so I'm guessing Clue eight."Hey, Cutie Pie follow the Lilly."He said."Lilly, I called out and she called back."Lryica."She said as I followed her voice."Here Clue Nine."A little boy said handing me a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, BabyMomma (I ran out of Pet Names Srry) Last clue Just keep walking until you hear the music."I read.I did just as he said until I Heard piano music."Oh my God."I said looking at White and gold tent the had a Preacher and My Babies and my family and Gerald's family and stood the man In have been looking Gerald Earl Gillum."Hey, SugarCookies."He said as Giggled at the random pet name."Hi,What is what going on?"I asked as he shrugged."Are the Bride and Groom."The preacher said as Gerald nodded and I gasped.

After all the preacher stuff

"Did you like it."He said as we danced."No."I said as I felt him."I love it."I said as he picked his body up."I love hate you."He said as I smiled."I'm Glad."He said as they changed the song