Chapter 8

G-Eazy P.O.V
"See I told you I would end up pregnant didn't tell with your horny ass."She said laughing."I know and I'm sorry."I said pulling up in my driveway."For."She said turning towards me."Getting you pregnant I support with what you decide to do except abortion."I said smiling."Okay, then I want to keep it."She rubbing her stomach.

"Okay, we need to make space and shop for maternity clothes and baby cribs and more."I said stressing out."Stop your making me stress."She said getting out the car I followed her into the only to be greeted by my mother Being a mother.

"lyrica are you okay."My mother asked."Im fine."She said"Smiling."You sure."She said,"Mom she is fine she just needs a cuddle with her boyfriend."I Said smirking
.Before she could say anything I picked up lyrica and walked to my room."Gerald that was rude."She laughed."I know."Bedtime." she yelled and ran into the bathroom when I tried to kiss her.

"Forget you then," I yelled as I laid down."Babe take a shower."She said as she sat down."Join me."I said getting up."Just got out of one."She said getting up under the covers."Fine."I said pulling her with me."G I just took one."She said laughing."Lets get extra clean."I said untie her robe and kissing her neck."Gerald.You guys okay."My mom yell over the shower."Yea."I said putting Lryica in the shower.