Chapter 16

Two weeks later

"Do you have to?"Gerald and the boys whine in unison just like old times."Yes."I said annoyed."Why?"They asked yet again unison."Because."I said grabbing to go bag which contains my Phone,gum,And random shit which meant that the kids hide their toys in my purse.weird right?"Bye Guys."I said as they pouting and I closed the door.

Time Skip

"Today we have joining us is Lryica Olson."She said as I smiled and waved."Hi, I'm so glad to be here."I said as she nodded."Same Girl now spill how did it feel when you first found out Gerald was alive?"She asked as I took deep breaths."I can explain it but it hurt when he didn't remember me and the boys."I said as she nodded."Not be rude but your clothing line dropped last night and the world went crazy."She said as I nodded."I'm sure they did they waited for four years."I said as she nodded.

Time skip

"I'm ho-What the hell,"I said as Gerald and the boys froze."I hi mom."The boys said as I waved and stared at the mess in my living room."Hey, babe."Gerald said as I stepped down from the stairs just to see a Puppy."The fuck is that."I said as the boys gasped and Gerald smiled."Suprise."They all yelled as the dog ran towards me with a bow."Take it back."I said as walking the up the stairs."And Clean my House!"I yelled slamming the door.

Gerald P.O.V

"Dad, can we get a dog?"The boys asked as I smiled at the T.V screen when Lryica waved at the screen."look mommy."I said as they turned around quickly and sat down focused on her."Hi, Mommy."They yelled kissing the screen."Sit down."I said patting a spot next to me.After the show, they continued to pester me about a dog."Ask Mommy."I said."Ok."They said running upstairs.

Time Skip

"Boys Come eat."I yelled as I answered the door to accept the pizza I ordered."Thanks."I said handing him the money."What the hell."I said as a dog slipped through the door."Dad, you got us a puppy."They said as I shook my head."No, I didn't."I said picking up the puppy and walking to the door as the boys cried."Oh god."I said putting the pizza down."We have to see if it's somebody's puppy."I said as they nodded."Come on."I said as they nodded.

We went around the neighborhood but it was no one's dog

"That means we get to keep it."The boys said running into the house."No, it  doesn't."I yelled chasing after them.

Time Skip

"Dady it peed on me."Cole yelled as I blocked it in a corner."I got it."I said as the door swung open."I'M Ho-what the hell."She said as I dropped the puppy and it ran toward her."Hi, Mom."They said she waved."Hi, Babe."I said as she walked towards the stair."Take it Back."She said walking up the stairs."And Clean my damn house."She yelled slamming the door.

Time Skip

"We finished."They boys said walking into the bedroom."That good."Lryica said never looking up from her book."Please, can we keep it."The boys Begged."No."She said adjusting her Glasses."Fine."They said Stomping out of the room  and closing the door as I took off my shirt."No."She said as I kissing her legs."No."She said as I threw her book across the room."No."She said as I kissed her Neck."Not Happening."She said as I took off her glasses."No means No."She said as I took off her Dress."Gerald stop."She said as I cupped her curves."Why not."I said flipping us over."Let's make a deal."She said as rubbed her ass."Sure."I said as she smiled."They can keep the Puppy if we can have another baby."She said."Um."I said as hair her fell perfect over her face."I would n't mine a little girl."