Chapter 2 - Meeting My Shooting Star

I turned around and looked PJ dead in the eye. Thank god it wasn't Elliot. I sigh with relief and smile from ear-to-ear. He looks at me with a worried smile "Everything okay today Dan? I've heard a couple things about you" I look at him with a little less hope in my eyes as I look down at my twitching fingers. He pulls me into a tight embrace.

As we hug my phone buzzes in my pocket. As we pull away from the embrace I pull it out. (Lol that's what he said) I see the notification. It's Phil. Just seeing his name brings a smile to my face. I read the message ;

From Phil
Hey Dan, I was thinking if maybe. You know? You want to maybe meet this weekend? You know? I really want to meet you. You seem like a pretty awesome guy and it'd be amazing just to meet you. Talk later XD

I smile and text back

From Dan
OMFG YES! That would be so amazing, Phil. Pun intended lol. But after the week I've had I think I need something to look forward to and to cheer me up! Thank you Phil XP

I put my phone back into my pocket and smile blankly into space. PJ hits me lightly fro my daydream as I look at him. "Everything okay there Dan? You like completely ignored me for like 3 minutes. HOW DARE YOU!" He says. Obviously joking around. I chuckle to myself as does he. He's happy at the fact that I'm actually making an effort to smile today. Usually I never smile.

••••••••

The day goes by really slowly. Knowing that I have something excited to look forward to now I'm even more excited to get home. As the bell rang for the end of the day. I jumped up from my seat and sprinted out of college and to my home. Thankfully I lived about 15 minutes away. If that. I run into my house and jump to my bed, laying on my stomach. I arranged with Phil to meet him in my local town. Considering he doesn't mind traveling as it was a train ride. I also said that he could sleep at my house for the weekend. I'm so excited to finally meet my internet friend.

••••••••
Fast forward to Saturday morning. Today is the day...Oh my goodness. I'm so nervous, what if I'm not like he wanted me to be? What if I'm nothing like he imagined?!

Dan. Shut up. He'll see you and be disappointed as everyone else does to you.

"SHUT UP!" I shout. Grasping my head in my hands. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU MONSTER!!" I curl up in the corner of my bed and rock back and forth.
'Maybe I'm not good enough...maybe I'll never be something. Maybe I'll never survive before I'm 30. I'll be dead knowing me and my luck! '
I sigh to myself and look at my phone.

A message from Phil.

From Phil
Hey Dan, I'm really excited. I can't believe this is happening. I'm on the train now. I'll be there in about 30 minutes XP

From Dan
Hey Phil, I'm so nervous but I legit cannot wait to meet you lol. Okay I'll get ready and meet you in the town centre. Byezzzz XP

I sigh and look at my wardrobe. What should I wear. Black? Or black with a bit of grey? I think I'll wear my black jeans, with a grey shirt and my black jacket. Hey. It doesn't look that bad. I dust off my shoulders and look at myself in the mirror.

You look fat

You look like a fag
You look so emo

What's with your hair? You need a haircut.

You look a mess. Sort yourself out

I shake the thoughts from my mind as I put on a pair of boots and leave my home. Locking the door behind me. I make my way to the town centre and wait. People all around me I feel like people are staring at me. Judging me.

I stand up. Looking around for this boy. The next thing I know I feel a force coming from behind as I feel a tight hug. Arms wrapping around my body. I turn around and see him. Phillip Michael Lester. You're even more perfect in person. I look at him and smile. Wrapping my arms around him. Bringing him into an even closer embrace. Nuzzling my face into his neck.

Me being a little smaller I look up at him and smile. It's finally happening. He looks at me with his crystal blue eyes as I look at him with my shit coloured eyes. Literally. They are the colour of shit.

The comfortable silence breaks as his croaky deep voice speaks up " Hello Daniel" I smile as he calls me Daniel "Call me Dan. This is so awesome finally meeting you." I blush from embarrassment and shyness.

He smiles, I notice he bites his tongue while he smiles and laughs. Which instantly makes me smile into crystal blue eyes that just sparkle from the sunlight....

Dan. Stop. You're falling in love.

You're falling in love with someone you've just met over the Internet.

Dan he'll never love you. You're not worth his time. I bet he's putting on a fake smile just to make you feel wanted.

You're pathetic.

I shake my head and clasp my hands to my face. Trying to hide it. Phil looks at my with concern as He moves my hands away. The worried look in his eyes "Is everything okay Dan?" I look at him with teary eyes. All I can see is a blurry figure in front of me. A tear rolls down my cheek as swipes it away "don't cry. Please, you're too pretty to cry" he smiles as I look up at him with a little blush on my cheeks. I feel myself burning up my heart beating so fast that it might burst from my chest.

••••••••

The day goes by. We end up going the park for a while but it started throwing it down with rain. Typical English weather. But that gives us more of an excuse to go to my place.

We arrive at my front door as I swing it open. Shutting it behind Phil, my parents are out for the weekend on some sort of business trip. Meaning me and Phil have the place. AND THE FOOD. Never forget the food. To ourselves. I show him to his room as he smiles a wide and beautiful smile from ear-to-ear. I can't help but stare. He clicks his fingers bringing me back to the room, as I shake my head.

I help him unpack, giggling at the sight of something I wasn't expecting. He looks at me with confusion. As I pull out a condom from his bag. He rushes over and grabs it. Feeling extremely embarrassed "I SWEAR IT ISN'T MINE. IT'S MY BROTHERS!" I continue to laugh. In pain from the hysterics. I slowly die down to see his little sad face. "Aw I'm sorry Phil, I just wasn't expecting to find it. Especially from someone so sweet like you."

I look at the clock, it reads 10pm "wow it's late" I say in shock as Phil looks over at the time and back at me. Our stomached rumble in synchronisation. I hold my stomach and look up at him

"Pizza?"

He nods.

"Pizza"

NOTES:
Thank you for actually continuing to read this! I'm hoping to bring more characters into it later but I'm still not sure.

Thank you <3