Chapter 13 - Finding the Forgotten World

Phil and PJ ended up having to go out. But thankfully on the train I booked a hotel which is only around the corner. It's cheap and Chris doesn't mind that we share a bed.

••••••••

We arrive at the shitty hotel which is worse than I thought. I shrug. It is only £50 a night so it's not royalty. Chris sees the emotional state that I'm in and sits by my side "wanna go to the club? Get pissed? It'll take your mind off of things" I look at him and smile "sounds good to me. I could use a drink" I stand up and change my shirt as does Chris.

••••••••

We arrive at the club. Chris allowed straight in but they stop me. They ask for ID as I show them "yeah I look 12. I'm 18 I swear" they look at the ID and back at me. They sign and roll their eyes giving my ID back and letting me in. Me and Chris head straight to the bar and order a couple drinks. Taking many shots and doing many drink. We go to the dance floor and start dancing. I bump into someone "I'm sorry" I shout over the music. They turn around as I look shocked "PHIL?! Wasn't expecting to see you here!" We smile as I order a couple more drinks. For both me and Phil. Me and Phil get really drunk and start dancing together.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. As we dance. He kisses my cheek, moving down my jaw and my neck. I bite my lip and wrap my arms around his neck. "Wanna go somewhere private?" I say between hiccups. He nods as I take his hand leading him out of the club. We walk back to the hotel and get in the lift.

I press the button when suddenly I'm pinned to the wall, my hands pinned above my head. Phil's lips suddenly smash against mine. Having s little make out session in the lift. Phil trying to take off my shirt. The lift doors open as I run to the room and unlock it. Locking it behind me with the 'Do Not Disturb' on the handle.

Phil pins me down to the bed. Kissing my neck. I don't flinch. A little moan escaping my lips. He unbuttons my shirt and throws it across the room. Fuck I've missed this. He kisses down my body, my shoulder, my chest, my stomach. He starts to unbutton my jeans and pulls the completely off. He stands up and removes his shirt. I stand up removing his pants. Wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands on my waist. Stood there in our boxers. We miss passionately as I pull away

"Phil I don't think this is a good idea. You know we only met this morning and yeah I feel like I've known you for all my life but. Maybe we're not ready." I look up at him. Realising that I am reasonably smaller than him now. He smiles and kisses me temple "yeah. I agree" he picks me up bridal style as I giggle into his chest. "Yeah you're cute but I'd like to get you know you a little more first" he says as we chuckle. He takes me over to the bed and placed me down. Laying beside me. Wrapping his arms around me. I cuddle into his body. I miss this. With my fiancé. The love of my life. The man I want to spend my life with. We slowly drift off to sleep together.

••••••••

I wake up to the empty bed. I look up and see a tipsy Phil trying to get up without waking me "Morning" I groan with my morning voice. I sit up "sorry about last night Phil I got carried away" he shrugs but smiles "hey it doesn't matter. We where both drunk. Nothing happened between up. Thankfully you stopped me. I get really sexual when drunk." I blush "I get really giddy when drunk" I giggle and watch him dress. Struggling to put his pants on. Wobbling around the room. I smirk and stand up. Letting him hold onto me as he put them on. A lot easier now with my support. He smiles "Thanks Dan..." He blushes. Seeing that I have my morning wood. I look at him "what are you blushing so much about. All I did was help you up" he nudges me and looks down. Making me look down. Regretting it straight away. I blush deeply and cover my crotch and turn away "erm. I'll be right back" I say. Slowly walking over to the bathroom. Phil giggling as I do.

This feeling. Of butterflies in my stomach. I'm falling in love with him again. This time.  Different way. It took months, almost a year to tell him how I feel. Big thanks to a little bit of alcohol it took one night. One. Amazing. Night.

When I finish doing my 'business' I walk out the bathroom to see Phil. Watching TV on my bed. I'm surprised he hasn't left. Maybe we do have a connection.

••••••••

During the course of the day, it's just me and Phil, just how things should be. As I'm significantly smaller now. My feet not hanging off the end of the bed. But barely touching it. Phil on the other hand. Being very tall. Maybe an inch or two smaller than 'future Phil' is that what I call him now. Even though it's the present. Ugh. Too much wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff. I'm not The Doctor. How am I suppose to understand the matter of time and space. All I know is that Phil. My Phil. Is the brightest star to ever burn. My ray of light on my black mass of a hole.

With my head resting on Phil, cuddling up into the double bed. The door opens. Most likely Chris as he is the only one with the other key. I look up at Chris and smile from Phil's chest. He coughs and scratches the back of his neck. "Erm Dan. Can I talk in private?" He says. Clearly nervous. Possibly embarrassed. I nod and stand up, not before placing a small kiss on Phil's cheek. Walking into the other room with Chris.

Chris suddenly bursts into tears as I pull him into a hug "Chris? Are you okay? Did something happen?!" Chris shakes his head. Answering all questions. I sit him down on the sofa and stroke his hair "tell me what's wrong" he looks up into my eyes and leans in closer. Not loosing eye contact with me. Suddenly I feel his lips upon mine. I blush deeply and pull away softly "Chris-" he stops me from speaking with his finger over my lips "I know Dan. Phil is yours. I just wanted you to know how I feel. You do mean a lot to me and I don't really know this Phil guy too much. I just worry if he breaks you. He breaks your little soppy heart" he pokes my chest as I smile. "Dan, I'm in love. And for once it isn't you" I know all about the crush Chris has had on my for this long. I smirk and budge closer "ooooooo who is the lucky one?!" I nudge his shoulder

"PJ" he says quietly

I smile and hug him softly, nuzzling my head into his chest

"Dan, we kinda got carried away last night. And let's just say. He was my first..."

I look at him shocked but then with a little smirk on my face "you dirty bastard"

Notes:
Not an amazing chapter but PHAN!!!
I'm traveling today so I wanted to get it up so I'm not traveling while writing because it ruins my phone battery.
Anyway

Thank you <3