Chapter 15 - Putting the Rings on Saturn

Seeing Phil, laying there. In a horrible state I can't help but shake. Panic. Worry. PJ moves from the chair next to him and let's me sit down. Trying to relax me. I put my feet up on the chair. Holding Phil's hand tightly in mine. I stroke his hand. Trying to calm myself down before slowly but surely falling asleep.

••••••••

I wake up. Back at home. As in home home. With Phil from today. We must of traveled home from Hollywood and back to the apartment. My phone buzzes as I look at it. Groaning at how bright it is. I see the calendar has popped up.

'Our Wedding' WAIT WHAT?! Today?! Shit! I need to get ready! What do I wear?! I've been asleep I have no idea. Phil no where in sight. As we said that we wouldn't want to see each other on our wedding day till I walk down the aisle with Martyn. I turn on my straighteners as I make my face look, sort of decent. I'm panicking so much.

I'm marrying Phil!!!

I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I run down in my underwear and a shirt and answer it. It's Martyn. He sees me and sighs. "Good think I'm early isn't it Dan? Have you ironed you suit? Have you found your tie?" I shake my head. Answering both questions. Martyn walks in and to my room. Searching for my tie. After 10 minutes looking he finally finds it hiding behind my bed. He then starts to iron my suit as I straighten my hair. Making sure it's not hobbit. Yeah I know Phil loves my hobbit hair but that's only for the bedroom. I turn to Martyn who has finished ironing my suit. I put on the white long sleeve shirt and suit trousers. I see myself in the mirror. Hating it. "Martyn I fucking hate the way I look in a suit" he sighs and spins me towards him as he ties my tie. He wipes the dust from my shoulder as I sigh "Martyn I'm not ready. I'm really not. I love him but. I'm scared. What if I fuck up so bad that it ruins everything?!" I start to get emotional, my eyes getting teary and vision blurry.

He strokes my cheek. Cupping it slightly as he swipes away the tears that roll down my face before they reach my suit. He smiles "My brother loves you too much to be angry. Even if you started doing drugs. He'd forgive you. And help you. That's just how Phil is. He's so passionate about you Dan." Martyn pats My shoulder and walks out of the room towards the ride slowly followed by Me. The driver has been waiting to take the dashing young groom to his destination. Which I has no idea about.

I taken to this mystery location. Phil has organised the whole day...  biting my fingers, my stomach aching giving me butterflies from all the nerves.

They finally arrive. I climbs out of the car, my eyes adjusting to the light. My jaw drops. The Most Romantic Lovers' Arch in London.

Kensington Palace Gardens.

This is it. It's time...I'm getting married to the man he has adored for all these years. Feels like a lifetime. All those silly videos, those amazing fans, Me being a stupid stalker over the Internet. Leading to this very moment in time. My wedding. My marriage to Philip Michael Lester. I sees the guests at the end of the archway of leaves. Guessing that's the aisle at the very end. Martyn walks down to the end and signals me that it is time.

One step at a time. I look down at my feet. Watching every step I take. Making sure that I don't fall on my face making a huge embarrassment of myself on the most important day of my life.

As I get closer to the end of the archways I see him. My lover. My Philip. My eyes widen, pupils dilate as I see that he is emotional. The soppy twat. Oh how I love him. I smile to myself. Looking down at my feet as I stand by him. He reaches his hand out to mine. Intertwining our fingers. It's amazing how they fit so perfectly together. We turn to each other. I stare into his Crystal Blue, Green, yellowish eyes. As he stares back into mine. I see his beautiful smile, biting his tongue as usual. Making me smile wider. My dimples making an appearance. I look at my groom as he looks at his. Our eyes not leaving contact.

We say our vows. Mine the usual boring stuff but Phil went all out. Describing how he felt on the first day we met, telling everyone how he felt when he fell in love with me. I don't usually cry at weddings. But this. This is TOO MUCH! A tear rolls down my cheek as Phil cups my face, swiping it away with his soft thumb. I lean into his hand before kissing it.

Before we knew it. The words that everyone needed to hear.

"I Do" Philip says. Holding my hands tighter. I look into his eyes.

"I Do" I say softly. We turn to the vicar. Probably the first time we've taken our eyes off of each other.

The vicar smiles "You may now kiss The Groom"

NOTES:
I'm so sorry about how long it took me to upload. It's been a hepatic time but thank you all for being so patient <3

Anyway

Thank you <3