Chapter 7 - The Cosmic Christmas

We finish Phil Is Not On Fire as we now are going to call it. It seems alright as it combines both of our YouTube names. The fans seemed to like me from Phil's YouNow. But the people who don't have YouNow have no idea of my existence until now.

As Phil turns off the camera he quickly takes out the sim and slides it into his computer. Wow. That went sexual really quick.

He took a couple hours to edit but it was finally done. He clicked upload. And within an hour it was up. Me and Phil. PhilIsNotOnFire 1

Today. October 25th. My life changed. People really liked me. They loved me really. And I was glad. This started to get me into making videos. Making a stupid little video called 'BUTTERFINGERS' talking about how I can never hold things. How I drop everything. Even children.

••••••••

It's December. Christmas right around the corner. Yeah I'm excited but I have no idea what to get Phil for Christmas. I can't just buy him something. There's nothing in the world that can show my love. I have an idea. But it's stupid. We've been together for just over a month.

He won't accept that Dan.

Don't be such an ass.

He doesn't love you enough for that.

He'll deny it.

"Phil! I'm going for a bit with PJ, I'll be back soon" I shout up as Phil is in the spare room. "Okay curly. I'll see you later!! Stay safe my love!" He shouts back down.

I walk out of the apartment and close the door behind me. Knowing that I lied I sigh and shake my head "what kind of guy lies to his boyfriend" I groan and get the bus to the town centre.

After arriving in the town centre I get Phil's gift. Hoping he'll like it. (You ain't gonna find out till later) I then go to an ordinary food store and get the general things. Like milk, bread, CEREAL BECAUSE PHIL EATS MINE WHEN HE CLEARLY HAS HIS OWN BOX! Anyway.

As I'm looking through the selection of cereal I have a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a girl. Maybe a year younger than me with the biggest smile on her face. I smile back. "Hello. Can I help you?" I say softly. Her eyes were brighter than the sun I swear. "You-You. You are DanIsNotOnFire!!!" She shouts. I try and shush her "woah be careful not to burst my ears. But yes I am. I'm guessing you know me from my YouTube" she smiles and nods from excitement. She starts to shake from nerves as I put my basket on the floor and bring her into a hug "it's amazing to meet a fan. I thought I'd never get any." We pull away from the hug as her mum is watching from a distance to make sure I'm not going to just randomly take her daughter away. She walks to her mum and gives her the phone. I stand by this girl. Who I must say is tiny. I stand by her and smile for a picture. Giving her a highfive as she leaves. I pick up my basket and head to checkout.

••••••••

As I arrive back home I see that PINOF has thousands of views. Making me feel a little sick in my stomach. I walk to the kitchen with the shopping and put Phil's Christmas present in my back pocket. I then start to unload the shopping as Phil walks in from his bedroom. I look at him. Clearly seeing that he has been asleep all day because of his messy head "Hello Sleepyhead" I smile and kiss his cheek as he grabs a bowl and take out MY cereal. I cough at him as he rolls his eyes and grabs his own "Phil we have the same cereal, why do you always eat mine" he looks at me with tired eyes "because it looks like I have more food in mine then" I chuckle and walk over to him. Wrapping my arms around his neck "guess what happened today" I say. As he placed his hands on my waist "go on what?" He smiles. Pulling me closer. "Well as I was getting the food shopping this young girl tapped my shoulder. She was a fan. She was so small and so cute and she was nearly crying. Phil, she was my first fan to meet me and say hello. Well other than you but you gotta put up with me everyday" I smile and kiss him softly.

I now realise how much I actually am growing. Now being a little taller than Phil. Damn I missed being small. He could wrap his hands around me and hold me to his chest. Now it's the other way round. I must be at least 6ft 1 now.

••••••••

Fast forward to Christmas Eve. We have our Christmas tree up. We made a special video that's going on my channel called AmazingDan and now we're curled up in bed, snuggling Up to each other, a hot chocolate each, watching The Polar Express.

I look at the time and see that it has just gone midnight...it's Christmas. I look up at Phil "Merry Christmas my love" I say. Kissing his jawline as I am laying further down the bed. My head on his chest. He chuckles "Merry Christmas handsome" I blush. He moves down and kisses my lips. Our first Christmas kiss.

••••••••

It's further on. We ended up going to sleep and only waking up at 10:30. We wanted to open each other's presents before going to Phil's parents house for a Christmas meal. As I walk downstairs which are lite from all the Christmas lights we have around the house. Phil adores Christmas. I feel like it brings out the gay in him.

I walk into the living room to see Phil say by the fireplace. Ready to open the presents. Phil has bought me a lot. Making me feel really guilty about only buying him the one thing.

I sit by him "Okay you open all your presents first" he demands. Not giving me a choice. I grab the first present and shake it, Phil with a devilish look on his face "I'm actually quite worried" he shrugs as I unwrap the present. I chuckle "really. A Robert Pattinson mask" he giggles as I put it on "how do I look?" I ask. He bursts out laughing "you sparkle like the sun" I cringe as I take off the mask.

As I come to his last present, all the others where masks of the queen and Justin Bieber and body wash. Which I like to be honest. I come to the last present. Phil with the biggest grin on his face. I start to open the present. As I rip a piece I see the label. 'Cannon' "PHIL YOU BOUGHT ME A FUCKING CAMERA!" I smile wide and jump into his arms. Giving him the biggest hug ever "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" I repetitively kiss all over his face.

It's now his turn to open my present. I give him the small box wrapped up really badly in shitty wrapping paper "I'm sorry. I'm not good at presents, or wrapping them at that" he smiles "it's the thought that counts Dan" he kisses my cheek and rips the paper. Seeing a little velvet box.

I start to get really nervous as he opens his box.

His eyes widen.

Starting to get teary.

"Dan. I love you. I will always be yours." He kisses me passionately, as he slowly slides it on.

The Promise Ring.

NOTES:

PINOF 7 tonight OMg. I'm gonna die if someone dare ring me. Try to make contact with me. I will kill them.

Seriously. I mean it. I can make it look like an accident.

Anyway

Thank you <3