Chapter 16 - Putting the Flag on the Moon

May Contain smut...sorry for people who aren't into that...

Married. I'm finally married. To Phil. My love. My dream boy. I've never been so happy in my life.

••••••••

Phil grabs my hand and pulls me to where the after party will take place. A huge white tent set up as we walk inside a wooden dance floor is set up, a stage laid out with the DJ set up for music later on, tabled out with white sheets placed on top, name cards going round on each table showing where everyone is sat, little table decorations of mini top hats for the men and mini flowers for women. Which quite frankly is freaking adorable!

The wedding cake. Not a typical wedding cake, I didn't want a typical wedding cake so at least he listened to me say that. The bass of the cake is "Hello Internet" and "Hey Guys!" In comic sans OF ALL FONTS! We're such memes. Second layer was our pixel stickers made of fondant, of what we sell on our shop. And finally the top layer is Our Vows, placed on top is two fondant pieces of us, holding hands.

Just looking at this cake makes me tear up, thinking about all the things we've been through together. Phil locks our hands together, our hands meant to be together. Interlocking our fingers he pulls me closer, cupping my cheek with his other hand, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. This man is my husband. And that'll never change. I love him.

The party was in full swing, our first dance was 'Twenty One Pilots - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You cover' we saw a few tears fall at the dance. As we finished our dance the songs were changed back to normal dancing songs. Everyone congratulated us on our day. Phil quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me outside "I want to show you somewhere special" he takes my hand and leads me to a beautiful suit. I look around at the Romantic decor, a four post bed with a sheet of pure satin hung over. Phil pulled me toward the bed as I giggled. Not denying that I love this.

Phil lay me down on the bed softly as I took of his blazer. He sat in my, both his legs either side of me saddling me. He leant down and kiss my lips passionately. Our hands interlocking out fingers as he pins them above my head. He licks my lower lip asking for entrance as I let him. Our tongues dance, battling for dominance I let him win. I love it when Phil gets dominant. The kiss becomes heated. Our mouths moving in sync. Phil bites my lower lip, kissing along my jaw and down my neck. Sending a shiver down my spine as a moan escapes my lips. He unbuttons his shirt as do I as he throws them across the room and onto the floor. He kisses down my chest, moans escaping every so often. He reaches my pants as he unbuttons them, slowly pulling down the zip and pulling them off. I bite my lip, looking down, running my hands through my hair with pleasure. He kisses my chest again, moving down to my nipples, down my belly button, now to the band of my boxers. He plays with the band with his teeth and kisses ever inch of me. Pulling off my boxers. Moans coming from both of us hot and sweaty men.

••••••••

It's the next morning and roll over to a sleeping Phil, I smile and sit up, gently releasing myself from his grasp without waking him. I stretch and look at the time 10am. I stretch upwards and yawn just in my boxers. Yesterday was the best day of my life. Getting married to the love of my life. Then finally getting intimate with him and wow he was good. Really. Really good. I bite my lip and look over at him and smile. Completely out. Must of been all the drinking and 'exercise'. I decided to make some breakfast for him. His favorite. Bacon pancakes with maple syrup. I start cooking the bacon when I hear a groan from the bed. I turn around to see Phil, waking up as of the light from the curtains shining on his face. Making his beautiful blue eyes sparkle even brighter. I turn my head round to pay attention to the bacon again. Making sure it doesn't burn.

While cooking I feel his arms slither around my waist pulling me closer. His head resting on my shoulder "are you cooking what I think you're cooking" I nod as he kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

NOTES :
It's Christmas Eve! Oh my god!

Wishing everyone a very Merry DilMas and a Dilly New year <3 I love you all.

Anyway

Thank you <3