Chapter 6 - The Big Bang

As we pull away from the soft and passionate kiss he looks into my eyes, as I look back at his. I already know how bright my cheeks are from blushing. But this is the first time I've seen Phil's so vibrant. They're as red as Santa's hat. Speaking of Santa it's Christmas in a month and I still haven't bought him anything.

He looks at me and holds both of my hands in his "So are we finally official?" He asks. Tightening the grip.

Finally? Does that mean he's liked me for a while? What? But he dated Laura? AHHH I'm confused.

"I guess it is" I smile as he kisses my cheek softly.

••••••••

A couple hours go by. I've showered and Phil has eaten. He's decided to do a livestream on YouNow. Not expecting many people to watch as it is early in the day. The majority of them don't know about me because I haven't been in any of his videos yet. He sits down on the sofa and pulls out his laptop. Clicking 'Go Live in #AmazingPhil' it makes me smile how he's trying to make his hashtag a thing.

As the kitchen and Livingroom are linked I can easily see what Phil is doing while I clean the kitchen. I want to be of some use while I'm here. There's a couple of cupboards between me and the sofa. Which I guess is sort of the divider of the rooms.

He goes live and starts talking to a everyone. 12.3K people watching him. Oh my god. That's a lot of people. People see me now and again in the broadcast, sometimes hearing me dropping things and grunting as I'm trying to reach a couple things. Lots of people ask as Phil looks at me "Dan are you okay saying Hello?" I look at Phil, a little scared because I'll get extremely nervous.

I nod and quickly put on a hat that will cover my horrible hobbit hair as I sit by Phil. I see that there are quite a lot of people paying attention to the broadcast which makes me feel even more awkward. I smile and wave at the camera, hiding my face using the hat, from the nerves and how red my cheeks actually are. Phil laughs and tells everyone that I get nervous around people...He then said that I'm his official roommate. Wait. Does that mean until I make a recovery or like. Official official?

I look at him as he looks back "wait what? Official room mate?" I glare at him he laughs "yeah. Official. I asked your parents a while back and they said you can come live with me. They said they'd pay rent and for food and stuff till you get a job that can help pay for everything" I smile and hug his arm off of camera "Thank you Phil!!"

Phil is broadcasting a little longer than usual tonight as it has been a while since he uploaded a video. And because it was nearly Christmas I guess he wanted to make a 'Christmas Special YouNow Broadcast'

About half way through I fall asleep. My head by Phil's lap. Phil laughs as people start coming up with a ship name for me and him, still not telling anyone about us being official, as it has only been a couple hours. They say 'Phan'. They then start suggesting that I make YouTube videos. What people don't know is that I have. But I've put them on private on YouTube so no one can see it but me. It's humiliating. As soon as I uploaded it I put it on private. It's so embarrassing.

My YouTube name DanIsNotOnFire.

As Phil finishes his YouNow he goes onto YouTube. Forgetting he's logged in as me. He sees the private video. And being the sneaking devil that he is. He clicks 'Unprivate' now my first video is up. 'HELLO INTERNET' is out. And there's no going back now.

••••••••

It's the next morning. I wake up laying next to Phil in bed. He must of brought me up here. I slowly get out of bed. Trying not to wake Phil as I check my phone. 2691 Twitter notifications?! What?! I look at Twitter. Seeing all these tweets and PHAN and then I see a couple 'OMG HELLO INTERNET IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. EVERYONE GO SUBSCRIBE TO DANISNOTONFIRE'

Wait what? How did they see the video. It was private. I click on my YouTube app on my phone that it was the complete opposite. 2,562 views, 1,632 likes and 573 comments. Oh my god. What?...PHIL! I hear a groan as he rolls over in the bed "Good Morning Curly" he says. His new nickname for me because of my hobbit hair "What's so good about it? Putting my video up on YouTube without my consent. Phil! Why would you do that?! What drove you to do that?! People are going to hate me! I'm so stupid!" I hide my face in my hands. Trying to hold back my emotions.

He hugs me from behind. Wrapping his arms around my stomach, kissing the back of my neck. I shiver as he does "I'm sorry Dan, I didn't know how much this would effect you. Just think. We can do collaborations now. Me and you. We can call it Phil Is Not On Fire. Or Amazing Dan. We could do so much great if we do well" I sigh "or get made a fool out of college. I already get bullied by Elliot and his friends. I don't want to bring any more attention to myself Phil. That's why it was private"

He kisses my neck, moving to my ear lobe, just below my ear is my sweet spot. He finds it and kisses it, sucking on it gently, biting my lip, restraining my moan. He sucks harder. A loud moan escaping my lip. He smirks against my neck and pulls away. "That's gonna leave a hickey" I blush as he smiles. "You tease" I say as I kiss his soft lips, gently biting on his lower.

I stand up but quickly have my boxers pulled back, making me fall on the bed. Phil quickly climbs on top of me. Pinning my hands above my head. Restricting my movement. He kisses my temple, moving down to my lips, then along my jaw, down my neck and across my chest. A moan escaping my lips every deep kiss. He arrives at my boxers and sits up "Now go get ready curly" I look at him and huff "Phil you tease" I sit up and kiss his nose. Booping it afterwards. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. Getting a quick shower.

As I shower the door opens, Phil walking in. I quickly cover my junk "PHIL. PRIVACY IS A THING YOU KNOW!" I shriek and blush deeply. Facing the wall. He smirks "nice butt Dan. Pretty cute" I try and hide my butt "what are you even doing in here Phil?" I ask "I'm getting ready. We're doing a video" I raise and eyebrow "are we?"

After my shower I get out. Wrapping a towel around me and waking into the bedroom. Phil setting up his camera. I quickly get changed and straighten my hair. Hobbit hair is a hell no today!!  Phil starts recording "Hey Guys!" He waves at the camera. "Today I want to introduce a very special guest! My Flatmate and YouTube buddy Dan. Also known as DanIsNotOnFire here on YouTube!" I jump on the bed getting a little excited that I'm finally doing a video with him. "Hello guys!" I smile at the camera. Then looking at Phil, smiling at how confident he is doing this sort of thing in front of so many people. Phil grabs a sharpy and takes the lid off moving to my face. "Excuse me but what are you doing?" I move back. Falling backwards on the bed "Cat Whiskers" I smile and shrug. Sitting back up, letting him draw the whiskers and nose on my face. I do a stupid face and cross my eyes. Making him laugh. As he draws the nose I start to giggle. Phil hitting me playfully "stop moving! I'm making a masterpiece" I laugh "Phil you can't say a black circle on my nose is a masterpiece"

He finishes as I take the pen from his hands and start to draw the whiskers. Restraining myself from drawing a massive dick on his face.

Notes:

I've been really busy today and I'm sorry it's really short and suddenly stops. I've been writing while traveling. I'll probably update later. PINOF 7 COMES OUT TONIGHT. I LOVE YOU ALL

anyway

Thank you <3