A new beginning

**MATURE CONTENT, FOR MATURE READERS ONLY**

Copyright © 2015 by etforever101

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Everyone in this story is fictional and does not exist. Nothing in this story is real in any form or fashion.
Images in this story are just for fun and are From a copyright free site. These images are not mine.

I hope you all enjoy this story, I really enjoyed writting it. There is a juicy twist in the story so get ready.
Like or comment...
ENJOY....
******************************

I sat here alone with an empty champagne glass in front of me in one of the finest restaurants in L.A. I can't afford this drink much less just setting here in one of their fine chairs. Hopefully it's not like the E.R. visit I had where I was charged three grand for just setting in the waiting room for a few hours.

Just as I was about to pay I look up to the sounds of Jake pulling out his chair and setting across the table from me with a stupid smile on his face. "Sorry babe, I had to finish some things at the office," lying his napkin in his lap properly.

He must have thought I was the dumbest person in the world to belive that load of crap! Yea he had to finish some things alright, like whoever wore that expensive perfume he had all over him or the soft fingers going through his hair to make it a mess or the small stain of lipstick he still had on the corner of his lips.

Jake and I had been on again off again for some time now. It's one of those when things are good their great but when it's bad it's hell. I'm so tired of it, it's never consistant always spiralling out of control. Was he really worth all of this?

"I wanted you to meet me here tonight because I have something huge to ask you," Jake said smiling, but I was not amused. "Babe, don't be like that, this is really important. I want you to move in with me. There I said it. I know this is a big step, but I want to see us move further into our relationship. I want us to be more." His eyebrow raised waiting for his answer, feeling so confident having probably never been rejected before.

"Jake, I thought you'd never ask, maybe that's why it's going to be so easy for me to tell you, no." I stand up from my chair trying to keep my composure. Watching Jakes face stare at me in shock. Handing him my cloth napkin, "You have a little smudge right in the corner of your mouth."

I watched as he wiped red lipstain off the corner of his mouth. Looking at the napkin his eyes widened but it was too late because I'm already out of the exit door quickly enough and wave a cab down.

"Jess, wait it's not what you think." "No Jake, it's not, then tell me..." tired of waiting for his response I tried once more to wave a cab down, Jake still standing dumbfounded.

"She is nobody, definitely not someone I want to spend my life with, but Jess you are." Him begging only made me feel better about what was about to happen next. A cab finally stopped for me and I turned around and looked at Jake. "You being with another woman only shows me that your not true to yourself, how could you ever be true to me or anyone else? I'm not the woman for you Jake, if I was you wouldn't be out there fooling around with someone else."