Don't want to be alone

**Mature content, for mature readers only. Pic above is Jess**

My hand made its way slowly up his back then up the back of his head, fingers running through his hair. His big arms wrapped around me pulling me closer. I could feel his muscles under his shirt as my other hand caresses the front half of his body.

Nothing right now existed, nothing but Nick and I on this skyscrapper. He picked me up and sat me on his lap so I strattled him. Our lips never coming apart.

Oh no, oh no, I didn't want to be that girl that he looks at and hates with regret in his heart. I cant....I cant...

He pulled me in closer, possibly feeling me lossen up and start to pull away. At this point he couldn't pull me in any closer. Our bodies pressed against eachother tightly.

"Nick, I don't want to ruin what we have. I don't want to be a regret." I say to him as I lower my face. His hand lifted my face to look at him, "I could never regret you, you have saved me in more ways than you know. Jessica, I want to make love to you."

My entire body on fire as he pulled my shirt off kissing my neck. His eyes widened and his hands massage against my breast. "Damn girl, you've been hiding this body from me."

His shirt came off and can I just say, damn! This was better than the dream, this is reality! His body was just as ripped as I had imagined. I trailed my hand over his abs and peks.

Before I knew it we were naked and he was on top of me. I bit my lip giving him the ok, I want you! He slowly thrust inward, I let out a moan and arched my back in pain but the good kind of pain. The kind of pain that hurts but feels so good inside. He let out a deep sexy moan in my ear and his thrusts only got stronger and faster. His lips gently kissing the tender spot on my neck. I could feel my whole body pulsing and heated. I couldn't hold it in anymore, the faster he pulled in and out, I let out a soft moan arching my back again. I began to get very close to that point, I could feel it building up down there. "Ah Jess, mmm" Nick's voice deep. We were both panting hard and his hands grabbed my ass and he lifted me to where I was setting in his lap.

We were literally on a building top but I didn't care, it was actually very hot. I rode him, bringing my body up and down on his lap. I could tell he was getting close by the aggressive way he was holding me. So I rode him faster and faster, and then it was like a release. I could feel his shaft pumping inside me. That was unbelievable and we both had a climax at the same time.

We lay breathless under the stary sky. All snuggled up and sweaty, we both lie there in silence. I didn't know if he was going to freak out or acknowledge this just happened.

"Will you come back to my place. I don't want to be alone tonight. Plus, I don't want your mind to take you away with what just happened." We packed up and rode back to his place. The ride over was quiet but it wasn't awkward. His hand rested on my leg the whole time as if to reassure me.

He threw me one of his shirts to sleep in. I took my shirt off to change, Nick grabbed me lifting me off the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips are together again. His tongue immediately in my mouth and before I knew I was on the bed, Nick on top of me again.

After we made love a second time, we talked for hours. The places we wanted to go. Things we wanted to see. No family talk though. Right now I was OK with it, feeling good about Nick.

*********************

Don't forget to vote 🌟