Expecting the unexpected

Jessica's POV:

All the children I cared for at childrens hospital came to see me in the hospital. Unfortunately, Hope wasn't there. They said she made it over sees bringing gifts to kids, food and clothes. They said she Skype them and she was so happy. She never made it back from her trip, though. Braden said she was happy in her last moments of life, doing what she was called to do, she would say. I was so happy that she got to go.

Several months past Nick asked me to marry him on the rooftop of the hospital. I said yes and we plan on living happy forever after. Nick seemed to break out of his shell and brought the memory of Kylie back into the house.

I was finally happy with my life and so exited about starting my new life with Nick. He wants to travel all over before we have kids. I'm so cool with that, I have been wanting to travel my whole life.

******************************
A few more months past, Nick and I had a beautiful beach wedding. We were now in Europe staying at a nice hotel and sight seeing. The food here is amazing.

Nick's phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and read, his eyes growing wide. I hated that look, "what is it, Nick?" He showed me the message. There was also an attachment. Text read:"I wanted you to see your beautiful daughter. Don't worry, I won't come after you. I have all I will ever need. -love Emily-

The picture attached a sweet baby girl but it did not look like Kylie or like Nick. "Nick you have a daughter." I looked at him confused. I knew they never found his cup but I totally did not think this would ever happen.

Nick laughed out loud, "Do you really think I would have put my personal buisness in some cup?" I was dumbfounded, "what are you taking about." He smiled and said, "I paid a bum 20$ to do that for me. The bum said he would love to have a child by a beautiful woman. Hell, I may hook them up later." I smacked his arm playfully and laughed.

He was really clever but if she knew she would literally have our heads. Maybe not, maybe all this time she just wanted a child to fill her emptiness. I still didn't trust her and asked Nick never to go near her again, fearing for his safety.

******************************

Hope you enjoyed...please comment and vote!!!!