Tasty Blood

(Finally pic of Jake)

Jessica's POV:

Coming to, my body felt bound. Opening my eyes I realize I'm in a dark, dark room. I moved around then thrashed around trying to break free from the ties.

I stopped thrashing and got really still hearing steps coming closer, right out of the door. I could hear everything, feel everything, my adrenaline intensified my senses. The door knob turns and the door creeks open.

The light clicks on and I gasped. Jake ran over to me, "Jess, oh my God are you ok?" Still bound I relax my whole body on the bed I was tied to and cried. "Jake, how did you find me? Hurry, untie me."

"Tell me you will be with me Jess. I'm saving your life, give me another chance." I fake a small smile looking him in the eyes, still struggling with the ropes, hinting to him to untie me.

"Jake, untie me, that's a subject that's left better for when I haven't been kidnapped." I fought with the ropes harder. "What would you say? I need to know Jess, be with me." Jake grins.

Oh my god, it dawned on me. He wasn't hear to rescue me, he is the one that captured me. "What the hell Jake! I'm sick of your games, this is why we are not together you freaking phyco."

I kicked around with more force but it was no use. These ropes were cutting into my wrists as I tried to get loose, I could feel blood trickle down my arm. Jake walked over, now hovering over me. I jumped as he leaned down and licked the blood up my arm.

"I wouldn't want to have to sew your hand back on your arm. Struggling is no use, the ropes are obviously re-enforced. You even told me that you were too busy with school, but I found out that was a lie. Your too busy with...with...Nick, that's it. I also had a little chat with him."

There was a huge knot in my throat, I couldn't swallow. Tears flooded down my face. "D-Did you you hurt him?" I looked up at Jake shaking his head with confirmation. He came closer to me and leaned his face down to my ear, I flinched. He whispered,"This is all your fault Jessica. All you had to do was give me another chance but now this is bigger than you. It's now about something else. He laughed while Shutting the door behind him.

I wanted to curl up in a ball in the corner. I hope Nick is ok, I hope he is not dead. That made me cry even harder. What have I done. I am such a horrible person.

*********************

Don't forget to vote 🌟