PROLOGUE

A beautiful room of baby pink shade on the walls, stuffed with all kinds of toys from the world, teddies and barbie's scattered on the floor and we see a little girl on her micro mini study table scribbling on a note book. Her legs are dangling above the floor and her full concentration is on the notebook. She has her chubby cheeks, rosy lips and long tresses from her Mom and dark brown eyes and sharp features of her Dad. With a closer view it is seen that she is actually trying to draw something like 3 sticks of different size with big round heads. A proper look suggests that the middle one is her and on either sides holding her pencil thin hands are her parents. She looks at the drawing carefully about something missing and quickly adds a small curve down their noses that is how she wants them to be smiling.

"Achi nahi hai na sholly...mujhe aaisa hi banana aata hai", she looks at her own drawing and apologizes in her toddler tone. On the very next moment she remembers that she needs to introduce herself to the readers.

Hello all

I am M3 short for Manini Multhy Malhotla, long na I know my little hands stalt paining when the teachel asks me to wlite my full name in sthool. I am 4 yeals old and I study in Bombay Shcottishh, my Dad's sthool. My dad is Manik Malhotla, he is the ownel of AULA and my mommy is Nandini Multhy (Malhotla) and she wolks for Panache. They ale like the bestest couple in the whole wide wold but sadly they alen't togethel now. Dadi shays they are mad, first they loved each other madly and now they hate each other madly. I don't know why and I was nevel told but Dadi shays it ish me who can make them love again. But how can I?? I am shoo shmall. Who will lishen to me??

Mommy and Daddy are not yet di..di..diholsed sholly I don't know how to plonounce it collect and Mommy also doesn't teach me too. She shays I am too young to know these things but it somewhat means that I don't get to shee Dad evly day, I don't get to eat with him, I dont get to play with him or holiday with him and I don't get to give goodnight kisshy to him. I stay with Mommy and she loves me a lot but I missh Dad too.

Though Dad often comes to sthool to meet me and blings me lots of toys and chocolates. He takes me fol rides and loves me a lot too. Sometimes he comes with anothel aunty. She tries to be sweet to me but I don't like hel because Mom doesn't like her. She pulls my cheeks everytime we meet and I don't like it. My fliends in sthool shay that she is my Dad's GF. Now please don't ask what does that mean because as Mommy shays I am too young to know these things. I think even Daddy doesn't like her may be because she is very annoying.

I just want Daddy to come back to us and I will do that. When the black coat uncle asks me I will shay I want Mommy and Daddy both.

Manini pulls out a picture from her book and kisses it tenderly.

"Kadduu...Kadduu baby come fast you have your favorite pasta for dinner", she hears a voice from outside.

And that is Mommy. I hate the name Kaddu(she coils her lips and cringes her nose in irritation). It is shooo shamy shamy, all my fliends alsho tease me but she calls me that only, I know why because Daddy doesn't like it, she cringes her eyebrow in irritation and hops down the chair to run to her Mommy.

"Mommy I am not a vegebelle...I am Manini Multhy Malhotla", she crosses her arms against her tiny frame like a grown up.

"Fine my pumpkin I won't call you that", Nandini pulls the little baby into her lap and presses her cheek for long affectionate kiss.

At times she is amazed to see certain similarities between her daughter and her erratic, idiotic, insensitive and estranged husband. No matter how much she tries to not think of him but that cute little being in her life never lets her forget about the monster in her life. Nandini brushes off her thoughts with a smile and helps her Kaddu to eat. It is unlike other days when she had to run around the whole house to feed her, today it is her favorite dish so she wouldn't need to toil much. The mother daughter duo was having their lovely dinner time together when Nandini gets a call.

"Kad..sorry baby finish your food I will just come back in two okay", Nandini made her sit on the chair and went inside to take the call.

"My Mommy is shweet ishn't she?? She is only a little biggel than me. Daddy used to lift hel as easily as he would pick me up. I missh to see them togethel, it was shoo much fun..please Aiyappa get Daddy back to ush. I plomise I will not waste food, not tuuble Mommy, be good to evlyone please God let ush be togethel again.

The little angle closed her eyes, folded her hands and prayed to the almighty to let her have her family back. She opened her eyes and turned to get back to the readers.

Okay it is time for me to do shleepy shleepy now and don't worry it is not me, my Mommy will be nallating you our stoly as always because I am still too young to be talking about these things na(she bounced her head like a grown up). If you don't understand my language please talk to the authol, she made me do this.

Let me know your feedback on it and don't panic Manini pleashhh. Guys I want good amount of response to continue or I will vanish anytime. Do let me know how you like Manini, her pic is there in the cover page.