Chapter 18 - Mindless Mind

The moment I opened my eyes and was about to lift my head I felt it weighed some 200 kilos. I felt a strong thud as if someone was ramming hammers on my head. I felt awfully wasted and it didn't take me a minute to figure that I got drunk last night. God!! What was wrong with me? All I could remember was I was like always pissed with Manik and Rewa just added fuel to the already ignited heart. I stopped the waiter passing by and gulped down three shots one after another of a kind of yucky drink which was virtually lifting my spirits. But damn what happened after that. I don't remember.

I looked around, it was my room. My red attire from the party was sweeping the floor. I immediately looked down to check if I was even clad. Ahh!! Yes I was. I had Manik's shirt on me but then where was Manik. I saw a figure under the blanket and quickly removed it to find Manik and what I saw took me 2 more minutes to gulp down. My eyes bulged out in shock at the same time I wanted to laugh lungs out.

W*F!! Manik was wearing my strapless red bra..no no not literally I mean, he had worn it like a bunny cap over his head. The cups were like baby horns on either side of his head and the clasp was strongly affixed under his chin and the guy slept peacefully like that. Shit what was wrong with me. How did I make him wear it? I vaguely traveled to the previous night.

"Manik I am not having this..this is blahh", I enacted like Manini making a face at the sour taste of the lemon juice that Manik was trying to make me drink.

"Nandu have it quietly or you wouldn't be able to raise your head tomorrow", he was back to clenching his jaws and gritting his teeth but nothing came in handy in tackling me.

I swayed my head in a no, "I don't want this..get me that yumm party drink..I want to have that", and flapped my hands at him adorably to get him near me and Manik could just let out helpless sighs. While a yapped like crazy with Manini's barbies, Manik paced around the room thinking how to get me to sleep. He knew putting me to sleep asap was the only remedy to all the havoc that I was wrecking on him.

"Nandu please lets go to sleep", he begged for the nth time

I pouted cutely and again nodded in a no ,"No talk to me...you don't talk to me..you only talk to that Rewa", I pulled his blazer and made him thump on the bed beside me. I rambled incessantly and Manik jammed his brains as to what to do with me. Suddenly something happened and I stood up on the bed and cringed my nose at Manik.

"Why were you dancing with Rewa? Ewa..wera..era...ewwwaa", I distorted my face differently with different version of the dimwit's name.

"Hello I wasn't dancing with her tonight", Manik defended himself.

"Not tonight but the other day...you didn't ask me for a dance... I was waiting but you chose her...she looked like a buffalo in front of you but still you danced with her"

Manik pursed his laughter at my comment and said, "Fine I wont dance with her..I promise..I will just dance with you alright now come on lets sleep", he held my hand to make me sit down but I didn't give in.

I smiled wide, "Good boy now come on dance with me...pleaseee", I tugged him to stand on the bed. Manik couldn't decline my wish and followed me. We hopped on the bed doing Waltz. He held me close so that I wouldn't fall and I captured him as much as I could with my half slurry eyes, "Manik you will do whatever I say?", I needed almost every kind of assurance from him at least make him say it and he just smiled and said a soft yes. My eyes twinkled at his response. Now that I was not in my senses I had to do all the nonsensical things in the world. I quickly slid my hands inside my dress while gaped at me quizzically. He knew I was crazy but just couldn't guess what I was trying to do.