Frank

Frank watches as Hazel gets off the bus. He only met her yesterday and already has a crush on her. Hazel Levesque, cute, smart, funny, and lives a not so good life.

She doesn't deserve the life she has. She should have a Hollywood life, and not the one she has. Frank thinks as the bus pulls away.

He looks around the empty bus. Just a few minutes ago, Hazel was here and they were smiling and laughing. He remembered when Jason got on. He felt bad for the guy.

Frank also felt a little bit jealous. Sure Jason's mother got drunk, cussed him, and hit him, but at least he had his mother. Frank's mom Emily, joined the military and died in action. Then Frank went to go live with his grandmother, until she died in a house fire. Now he lives with his dad. Frank's dad, he is rarely ever home, usually he is out drinking at a bar, getting into a fight, or getting arrested. The guy wasn't even there for the first half of Frank's life.

The bus comes to the last stop, Frank gets off, and walks home. Frank enters the house and goes up to his room. He lays on his bed, thinking about Hazel. Her soft chocolate skin, her bushy hair, her golden eyes, her smile, the sound of her laughter, and the sound of her voice. Franks wants to ask her out, but he's afraid of rejection.

What if she has a boyfriend? She has never mentioned a boyfriend before...

The roar of a motorcycle interrupts his thoughts. No, it's not just one motorcycle. Frank looks outside to see ten motorcycles, parked in his yard. Tonight, the 'party' has come to him...