Calypso

Caly's father told her to go out and have fun. Caly does not see how anything could be fun anymore. She feels like her heart has been ripped out of her chest. All she can think of is Leo, his smile, his laugh, the way he blushed, the sound of his voice, the taste of his lips, and everything about him. 

Caly walks out of her new house, umbrella in hand. The rain is not helping her mood, really it is only making her want to cry. She walks to town and goes to the coffee shop. She is about to go inside when a boy runs past her.

She runs after him. She has no idea why she is running after him, she just feels like she has to. It is like her feet have a mind of their own. The boy turns around.

"Caly..."

"Leo..."

She runs up and hugs him, dropping her umbrella. He wraps his arms around her. They both feel warm water, and they realize they are both crying from joy. Caly pulls away.

"Oh Leo," she says, as her heart fills with more joy than it ever has. "I thought I would never see you again."

They stare into each other's eyes, both shimmering with tears.

"I told you I would," Leo says, his heart breaking with happiness.

"Leo," Caly says sounding unsure. "I hate it here. I hate the city, I always have."

"You told me," Leo smiles.

Caly blushes. "Yeah," she went on. "Do you want to run away... With me?"