Annabeth

Annabeth lays down on her bed thinking about earlier. Her time with Percy felt unreal, like she dreamed it or something. She doesn't know if meeting him was a good thing or not. Sure, he was nice and good looking (no doubt about that.) On the other hand she just got out of a relationship, and she really wasn't looking for another one. 

After Percy kissed her, they stared into each other's eyes for the longest time. Annabeth could stare into his eyes forever, they were the most beautiful shade of green Annabeth had ever seen. 

Beautiful sea green eyes, that held a lot of hurt, and probably cried a lot of tears, Annabeth thought, as she stared into them. 

Soon night came and they left the beach. They got into a taxi and went back to the library. Percy gave Annabeth his phone number, and they parted ways. Annabeth put his number in her phone as soon as she got in the car. 

Now, looking back on it, Annabeth wishes that they talked more. She wishes that she got to have a deep conversation. She sits up and looks out the window. Stars start to fill the night sky, and Annabeth wonders if Percy is looking at the same sky and the same stars.  

What if I never run into him again? Sure I could always call him. Or text him. Maybe I should. Although... I did just get out of a relationship... What if Percy is like Luke? What if I do into a relationship with him, and it turns out bad too... What if  he thinks I am a terrible person? Who am I kidding? I am a terrible person... No one likes me... 

Annabeth thinks and lays back down, then drifts off to a dreamless sleep.