Hazel

The last thing Hazel wanted to hear,  'your grandmother is dead.'  That is what the nurse told her.

Tears stream down Hazel's face as frantically calls Nico again, dodging people in the hall. "No. No. No," Hazel cries as her phone dies. Hazel shoves her phone in her pocket and races down the hall.

Even though, she just got the news that her grandmother died, and she can't find Nico anywhere, she finds herself thinking of Frank. She is thinking of his voice, 'no matter what, call me and I will answer. If you just want to talk, or if something happens, I will try to make it better.'

Hazel stops running and breaks down crying. She slides her back against the wall, and buries her face in her hands. She wishes that Frank was here. She wishes that she could hear the sound of his voice. She wishes that she could Find Nico. She wishes that her phone wasn't dead. She wishes that her grandmother wasn't dead. Hazel wishes that she had a different life.

The world is not a wish granting factory... Your wishes will never come true. Wishing for stuff is pointless and stupid! 

After a few minutes, Hazel calms down. She stands up and wipes the tears from her eyes. She walks around the hospital and stops dead in her tracks. She stops at a room where she sees, her brother kissing that blonde haired boy he ran after...