Piper

Dammit... Piper thinks to herself as she watches Jason walk away. Piper takes the piece of paper with Jason's phone number on it, and shoves into her pocket. As Jason disappears into the crowd, Piper turns and walks away.So close. Piper was so close to having a date with Jason.

Jason wanted to take her to his favorite restaurant, but it was closed for remodeling, and wouldn't be open till next week. Jason also refused to take her anywhere else. He gave her his phone number and promised her a date next week.

Piper sighs as she walks among the crowd. She really wanted to go on that date with Jason. She wanted to get to know him, and stare into his pretty blue eyes. She wanted to laugh and smile with him. Piper daydreamed about how the date would've gone if they went on it.

"Hey Piper!" Someone yells behind her. Piper turns around to see a red haired girl, with paint splattered pants, and a blue jacket, running up to her.

"You," the girls says once she catches up to her. Piper stops walking and looks at the girl.

"Are you," the girl says out of breath. "Piper... McLean? Daughter of Tristen McLean... The movie star?"

Piper sighs, highly annoyed. She hates it when people recognize her, only because of her famous father. "Yeah..." Piper mutters, rolling her eyes, waiting for the girl to ask her for something.

"My name is Rachel Elizabeth Dare," she smiles. "I need to talk to you."