Percy

Bring! Bring!

Percy looks at his phone. Unknown number.  He answers it.

"Hello?" He asks not knowing who to expect. 

"Percy..." Annabeth's voice speaks over the phone in a shaky voice, but it is clearly her.

"Hey Annabeth," Percy says concerned, considering the sound of Annabeth's voice and the fact that is one in the morning. "Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah... Can we meet up somewhere tomorrow?" She asks sounded rushed.

"Um," Percy says not knowing what to make of this. "Sure. How about the park? I know it is a little out of the way-"

Annabeth cuts him off.  "Sounds great," she says quickly and hangs up.

Percy hangs up and sits his phone back on the night stand. He rolls over and looks out the window. It had started raining, covering the stars. Percy rolls back and stares at the blank wall. Then he lays on his back and stars up at the ceiling.

Why did Annabeth call me at one in the morning? Something must be wrong. Maybe I should come over... But I don't know if she lives at school or at home. Maybe I should try anyway. No. She said that she would meet you tomorrow, ask her then.

Percy lays back on his side, and stares at the wall. He closes his eyes, and drifts off to sleep, Annabeth being the only thing on his mind.