Leo

Leo noticed the girl with long raven black braided hair get on the bus. She ignored him and left. Leo didn't care. Sure she was pretty, no doubt about that, but she was nothing compared to Calypso. Caly took his breath away without trying. She was stunningly beautiful, in regular clothes, and without make up.

Caly... Why did I have to meet her and fall in love with her, if she was only going to leave me?

Leo wipes the tears away from his eyes. Leo doesn't plan on going home. He is running away now. He doesn't car about his foster family anyway. Piper ditched him, his only friend, doesn't even care about him.

Why would she care about me? No one cares about me. Why do I even bother to try... Calypso. She told me not to give up. I promised that I would see her again, and I am going to fulfill that promise. No matter what. Even if it is the last thing I do.

After a few hours, the bus stops in the city. The rain is pouring down. Leo runs off the bus. He is soaked by the time the bus pulls away. Leo runs, runs, and runs. He has no idea where he is going, but he doesn't care. He is doing what he always does, run.

Running is for cowards... But it's all I know how to do...

Leo remembers telling Caly that. He remembers every word, every smile, every kiss, and everything him and Caly did. The told each other all of their secrets. Their whole life stories unraveled in those few days. He told Caly things he never told anyone else, and she did the same.

Now that time was gone. Leo could remember it so well though. It was like he was back staring up at the stares with Caly. Staring into her eyes and telling her that if he could be anywhere in the world he would be there with her. He remembers her body on top of his. He remembers the taste of her lips. He remembers the sound of her voice, and her sweet smile. He remembers the taste of the chili she made. He remembers who cute she looked when she blushed. He remembers every detail of the past weekend.

It was hard to believe that this time last night he was smiling and laughing with her. The sun was setting, and it was warm. Now the rain was pouring down, and it is freezing cold. Leo is crying and running away, and wondering where Caly is and what she is doing.

'I will never forget you Leo Valdez... Never' Those were Caly's last words. 'I love you...'