Will

Will opens his eyes. He runs his hand threw his hair. His head is pounding with pain. His throat is dry, and part of him wants water, and other half of him wants vodka. He looks and sees a chair sitting next to the bed.

Was he here? Did I dream the whole thing? Oh God... I hope not...

Will remembers Nico di Angelo being here. He remembers kissing Nico's hand. He remembers how cold Nico's hands were. As. Cold. As. Ice. He remembers Nico's smile, and his laugh. Nico had the most joyous laugh. Will remembers the warm chill he got from hearing it. 

Now there is no trace that he was ever there. Will sighs wondering if Nico had been here at all. He also wonders if the hospital contacted his parents, telling him that he was here. They should've considering his mom works there. 

The thought of his mother made Will want more vodka. The women was a bitch. She barely cared about him. She hates his father, and claims he ruined her life, for getting her pregnant at the age of sixteen.

Will also has three half brothers, and a half sister. Two out three of his brothers are dead. Lee (who was two years older than Will) died a few years ago, of lung cancer. Michel (who was one year older than Will) died when a bridge collapsed and he fell into the ocean, (his body was never found.) Austin (who is one year younger than Will) goes to Athena's academy, and Will rarely sees him. Kayla (who is two years younger than him) lives all the way across the country.

Will never met his dad, and nor does he want to. The guy is a bastard, going around and having that many children, gross.

Will sighs again, and licks his lips. Cinnamon.

Wait... I never had any cinnamon... Unless Nico was here... And he kissed me...