Jason

"Come on Reyna pick up," Jason mutters to himself. "Dammit Reyna! Pick up! Shit!" Jason slams the phone down on the floor as it goes to voicemail.  He runs his finger threw his hair in frustration, as he paces his room. He can still hear Thalia's and his mother's screams.

He wants to talk to Reyna, his best friend, but she won't answer. He picks up his phone and tries again. Voicemail. He tries texting her, emailing her, messaging her Facebook, and nothing.

Jason thought that Thalia and his mother would've stopped arguing by now. He wishes that he got to go on that date with Piper. She was cute, nice, and funny. Running into her was, the best part of Jason's day. Maybe his week.

Jason throws down his phone and lays on his bed.  His mind is on both Piper, and Reyna. He keeps thinking about how his date with Piper would have gone. He is worried sick about Reyna, wondering if she is okay. He knows Reyna is strong, but a person can only take so much, and considering Reyna's past... And the fact that her present life isn't so great, and the future isn't looking much better.

Bang! Bang!  

Gun shots interrupt Jason from his thoughts. He gets up and runs out of his room, as his phone starts to ring.