Little Genius

Sarutobi's P.O.V.

"Stupid house, I don't need you to tell me that I smell..."

I chuckled at his choice of words, Kakashi merely raised his visible eyebrow as he sat across from me.

We were both currently gazing into the crystal ball, observing the mysterious child.

"Do you find it strange how well he speaks despite being a child?" Kakashi questioned.

I closed my eyes calmly, taking a deep breath through my nose.

"I found a document with a little information on the characteristics of the Furasshu clan earlier...
It was the only thing in the grand library that even mentioned them and it only contained minimal information...

'Their features tend to appear sun bleached such as white hair and pale skin.
Another interesting fact about the Furasshu clan is that their minds develop at an alarmingly young age, much quicker than their bodies, as a result, Furasshu children seem much too mature for their appearance.' "

Kakashi was silent for a while and I could practically hear the gears turning in his head.
"For his training, in light of this new discovery, would it be more strategic to start with tactical and academic aspects  to coincide with his developing mind?"

I sweatdropped at him, 'when did you swallow a dictionary...'

I merely grunted as a reply.

"I'll leave it to you to do whatever you feel is best and I'll supply you with more of whatever I find out about his clan," I huffed, taking a long drag of my pipe.

"Hai, Hokage-sama."

And with that he left...

It had been a few months since the beginning of Aki's training.

I read over Kakashi's report, pleased with the results.

'We started with some fitness training to prepare him for the years ahead.
It seems like Aki is lacking in that area but I will not make a definite conclusion until his body matures a bit more.
Over the last month and a half  I have been adding more and more study lessons to our schedule and Aki has been excelling.
He's already learnt a years worth of academic work in such a short time,
I have high expectations for him.'

I leaned back in my chair, smiling to myself as I returned the scroll to my desk.

'I can already tell that Aki will go far and become a valuable asset to the leaf village...'

Aki's P.O.V.

I lay face down on the soft soil, my body too exhausted to even move, whereas Kakashi had barely broken a sweat.

"You're an alien," I rasped.

He chuckled.

"No, I'm normal, you're just naturally unfit.
You still haven't completed your laps, get up."

I groaned, "can't we just move onto scrolls now?
I can't take any more of this torture..."

To add to the dramatics, I beat the ground with my fists fake sobbed into the soil.

An irk mark appeared on Kakashi's forehead.

"Fitness is essential for a ninja and if you can't even do 50 laps how on earth are you going to become a ninja?" He grumbled.

"I'll become a nin and gen-jutsu specialist and never have to move an inch." I replied haughtily.

Kakashi sighed and then gave me a sharp look.
"How about some tai-jutsu? As punishment for not completing your laps and complaining."