Losing Spiders

A.N:/ I know I'm not usually the type to do an author's note but I really needed to show my appreciation to you readers :)

1K!! Whoop!

Thanks for reading you guys, it really makes me happy that people bothered to read my silly little fanfic ;)

Anyway, on with the story...

...............................

Aki's P.O.V.

My legs wanted to cave,
they felt weak at the knees.

That was the effect this monster had on me.

I had watched him fight mother from the shadows all those years ago.

I'd never seen my mother having such trouble before,
he was the real deal.
I was so enraptured, it took me a while to notice his demon eyes locked with mine.
Since I was four at the time,
it was only natural that I wet myself.

I'm not proud of it- but hey, what'd you expect?

My mother held me tight in her arms as we retreated and all I could see from my position was the demon's sadistic eyes watching me with amusement as he chased us like prey.

The feeling of being helpless as my mother ran for her life with me in her grasp was overwhelming and became my number one fear-
even worse than my fear of the dark.

I felt so weak and pitiful.

And now here he was, in the flesh, staring me down again with those sick, twisted eyes.

I wouldn't put it past me to wet myself again.

"Shall we?" Said Kakashi threateningly, showing his gleaming sharingan eye.

"Ahh... To face the legendary mirror-wheel eye so early in our acquaintance... This is an honour..."

My blood was roaring in my ears and all I could hear was the thudding of my heart against my ribcage.
I'm pretty sure they were talking, but I could only concentrate on Zabuza.

"Heh-heh... Exactly. There is indeed more.
Most formidable of all the acuity with which the Sharingan... Can discern and then duplicate its opponent's greatest skill.
When I was an assassin for the kirigakure... I possessed the usual bingo book
- a kind of who's who of our enemies.

It had quite the extensive write-up on you...
Including a mention of your impressive record... The man who had penetrated and copied over a thousand different techniques... Kakashi the mirror ninja.
...
Oh,
And your mother aswell!
Yuri's brat..."
He cackled, looking me straight in the eyes once more.

Years of nightmares of those eyes now stared into mine,
I felt something inside me snap.

"Yes!
Yuri the white fox,
the woman responsible for--"

He smiled even wider as suddenly, my chakra overflowed in a vast amount, exploding out of me and rising the surrounding dirt and shrubs.

"Don't talk about my mother..." I whispered, threateningly.
"Don't tarnish her name by speaking it from your foul mouth!"

I wanted to hit him, with my own fists.
I didn't care that my strengths are long-range,
I needed to feel his blood on my knuckles.