I Will Steal Your Ramen!

Naruto's P.O.V.

'Oh man oh man oh man oh man....
None of this makes sense!

Okay... Okay... Remain calm... Above all, proceed with caution.
...
My only hope is to cheat so well they don't catch me!!'

I dragged my hands nervously through my hair then slammed my head on the desk repeatedly.

"No way! No way! Don't even think about it!
Danger! Danger!
Do not go there!'

I was shivering and sweating nervously, I couldn't answer a single one!

I looked apprehensively at the clock.

'I'm almost out of time! If I don't cheat I'm dead anyway!'

Suddenly, a kunai shot past me, so close I could feel the breeze on my cheek.

"Aah!!"

Someone behind me squealed in fright and I let out a shaky breath.

"Wh-what was that for?!" He screamed, rising from his seat.

A chûnin with a bandage across his face glared at him with a smirk,
"That's five strikes... And you're out!"

I didn't dare turn around, but I could hear his fear and shock,
"N... No way..."

"Take your teammates with you. Out of this classroom.
Now."

They begrudgingly walked out of the classroom in a parade of shame as they passed every other examinee.

'Yipe! That was too close. No way am I gonna risk cheating... Not alone!...'

I glanced subtly around the room.
With his white hair sticking out like a sore thumb, I was able to pick out Aki easily.

I frowned, looking down at my test.

'I'm going to fail him... All of them... They won't be able to take this exam cause I can't do a simple test... I feel so stupid...'

Whilst glaring at the dreaded exam, I swore I could see a red light flickering on the surface.

I brushed it off at first but when the light became clearer and started forming words I nearly fell of my chair in panic.

Were those... The answers?!!

I tried not to swivel in my chair frantically as the random words glowed on my paper.

They remained that way until a new set of words appeared at the bottom.

It read,
'Hurry up and write it down Naru-kun.
You're running out of time and this jutsu isn't easy.'

No one else called me 'Naru-kun'. It had to be him.
I stared holes into the back of his head from my seat across the classroom but he didn't even twitch.

Another message appeared,
'NARUTO, I WILL STEAL ALL YOUR RAMEN IF YOU DON'T WRITE THIS DOWN!'

That had me fumbling for my pencil and hastily tracing over the glowing words.

When I was done, I sat back with a sigh.

Another message appeared...
'YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO TRACE THE MESSAGES AT THE BOTTOM YOU BAKA!!!!!!'

'Oops.'

After several more insulting messages appeared on the page, Aki eventually calmed down and stopped threatening my ramen privileges.