Byakko And The 'Princess'

Ojo- Princess
Oji- Prince
....................

Aki's P.O.V

Instead of staying behind to figure out why the hell fifty Naruto's just appeared and started a beat down on Kiba, I said a heartfelt goodbye to my new best friend, Akamaru, and left for home.

I wasn't sure, but there may have been drool as I daydreamed about rubbing my face in Akamaru's soft fur once again.

'Why do all cute, soft things have to leave me?!!'

I anime cried as I mourned Tora and now loathed Kiba for having Akamaru all to himself.

I smelt something amazing cooking in my house as I entered through the front door.

"You knew I was thinking about ramen?!! You're the best house ever!!!" I exclaimed happily as I pirouetted about my home.

'Why walk when you can ballet??'

Upon entering my room, I suddenly remembered the super-secret box of mystery!!

I almost cried as I had to damage the floorboards of my beautiful mansion once more to grab the mysterious box from the rubble.

'Oo-kay... What do I want to learn next...'

"What do we have here...
Light-prison,
Dark corridor,
White sword,
Sunlight stream...
...
...
SPECIAL FURASSHU SUMMONING!!!!"

Upon reading the last scroll I squealed as I imagined all the fluffy things I could summon and snuggle!!

'This is just what I need!! I can have my own soft pet!!'

Without further ado, I opened the scroll with eagerness.

Poof...!

I fell to the floor on my butt as white smoke appeared from the scroll.

Once the smoke cleared I could see a strange boy sat on the floor.

He wore traditional Japanese clothes and a bemused expression, his short black hair framed his tanned face and ice blue eyes.
Even sitting I could tell he was easily a head taller than Sasuke.
A huge scroll was strapped to his back.

He stood up and looked around curiously before he spotted me and froze.

"Ojo.... Sama?" He said slowly. His voice was low yet soft.

I was still on the floorboards, staring with my mouth agape in mild shock.

"That's Hanabi no ifuku.... It must be Yuri Ojo-sama!!" He muttered.

Then he glomped me.

"W-Wait, what do you mean 'princess'?!!
W-what?! Who?!
WHAT'S GOING ON?!!!"

He ignored my panicked yell and started to swing me around whilst chanting 'ojo-sama' in a sing-song voice.

"You were gone for so long ojo-sama! You never summoned me for seven years!! I was so lonely!!
Have you shrunk??
I don't care!! I missed you!!"