Hopeless!

"Begin."

Aki's P.O.V

I flipped and leaped elegantly towards the tree line as soon as the word left his mouth.
Albeit quite unnecessarily, but I found it amusing to show off my flexibility.

Once I was in the safety of the trees, I sweatdropped as I realised Naruto was still in the clearing, boldly challenging Kaka-San head on.

'Baka... He should know he's no match for a jonin.
Hmmm...
To be honest, none of us are a match for him...

What was Kakashi thinking?
There's no way any one of us could get those bells...

Wait...
Any one...
...
...
Kakashi you teme...'

I groaned, grabbing my hair with my fists and hissing at Kakashi's lazy form,
'how the hell am I supposed to get these dorks to work as a team?! Naruto's got too much pride,
Sasuke's too arrogant,
Sakura's....
Well, I don't know about her...
Maybe?
I'll find her then...'

I leapt about the trees, feeling the light waves around me for something pink.

'Gotcha.'

"Eeaaaa-!"

I covered her mouth with my hand before she could scream as I appeared behind her.

"Shh," I soothed, "it's me, Aki."

When she calmed down I released her and she glared at me.

"What the hell was that for?!
Why'd you sneak up on me?
And how'd you even find me?!"

"I've got a plan to get the bells but I need your help,
wanna team up?
And... Uh, it was dumb luck?" I finished unconvincingly.

"But isn't it every man for himself? There's only three bells and four of us!"

"Correction, there's three bells and two of us," I gestured between the both of us using my index finger.

"That's kinda sneaky don't you think? What about the boys?
W-what about S-Sasuke," she blushed.

"Okay, We'll get all three bells and find the rest of the team, then we can sort it out between us.
In fact, if it comes down to it, waiting another year won't be too hard for me so I'll give up my bell for you guys.

Let's face it, there's no way we can take on a jonin by ourselves...
We need to team up..."

Her face scrunched up as she seemed to think heavily, then her eyes fixed onto a certain spot in the distance and all logical thought just flew out the window.

"T-then how about I go find Sasuke now,
in advance...?"

She leaped past me into the forest, following her predatory gaze.

"W-wait!
Wait, Sakura!"

I sighed,
'I forgot she was a love-obsessed teenage girl...
Yeah, that's a problem..'

I felt something orange nearby and decided to give it a shot...

'And yes, I feel colours, another quirk of being from the Furasshu clan.