Chuckling Like A Pedo

Sakura's P.O.V

I felt the air behind me shift and my back suddenly felt cold.

I froze.

He was there.

Zabuza had passed out defences as if it were child's play.

"Game over."

In the blink of an eye, Kakashi-san pushed us all out of the way clashed with Zabuza's hulking great sword with a mere kunai.

Wow.

I grit my teeth and turned to observe the scene better.

Kakashi had plunged the kunai into Zabuza's abdomen, but instead of a steady stream of blood...
There was...
Water?

"Sensei!! Behind you!!" Yelled Naruto as a second Zabuza sneaked silently from behind.

'Where the hell did he cone from!? What the hell?!' I mentally panicked but I was already pretty confused so it didn't make much of a difference to what was already running through my mind.

The first Zabuza burst into water as the second swung his huge sword straight for Kakashi.
Kakashi was split in two.

"EYAAAH!!" I squealed as I watched the horrific spectacle.

Even Aki-kun shrieked silently as what we assumed to be blood spilled from Kakashi's half-a-body.

Then he burst into water aswell...
He had sneaked up behind Zabuza, just like the Momochi had done before.

"Don't move," said Kakashi coolly, holding a kunai to Zabuza's neck.

"Game over."

"Awesome!"

"Hee-hee!"

"For Jashin's sake you Kaka-Baka!
Stop killing yourself!
You'll give me a heart attack!!!"

Zabuza began to chuckle sadistically, causing me to shiver.

"Heh... You think it's over?
You just don't get it...
It will take more to defeat me than mimicking me like an ape...
A lot more.
Heh-heh...

But you are good!
In that short time... You duplicated my water doppelgänger technique...
And by making your doppelgänger say something you'd have said yourself...
You ensured all my attention would be focused on it...

While you yourself used the kirigakure technique of hiding in the mist, watching my every move!
Too bad for you..."

Yet another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi and I could've fainted at that moment.
Too much confusion, too much tension in the air...

"I am not that easy to fool!"

The previous Zabuza turned into a puddle at Kakashi's feet.

"Zabuza was a water doppelgänger too!!"

Once again, Zabuza's hulking great sword was swinging for Kakashi, and I was sure it was him this time.

Kakashi, eyes widened in surprise, could only just dodge the swing of his sword.

But Zabuza was far more prepared than Kakashi, and balanced himself on the hilt, sending his leg straight to Kakashi's side with a powerful kick.
Kakashi was sent flying into the water, Zabuza close behind.