Muffled Screams

Aki's P.O.V.

As I fretted over the water that soaked my precious kimono, I didn't notice the orange blob advancing.

"My beautiful kimono is ruined!
It's even in my hair!
I swear I'll kill that goddamn pu- GAH!"

I was tackled to the ground and I winced as my head  hit the hard dirt.

"TAG!"

He was sat on my stomach grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I glared harshly up at him but that only lasted for about three seconds before a smile wormed its way onto my lips.

I couldn't stay mad at him for long.

The smile turned into a smirk as I swung my legs up and around his neck from behind him.
I was already pulling him into pinning position as the shock registered on his face.

I was sat on the back of his shoulders, pressing his face into the dirt whilst giggling.

"Aki! You- mmmhmpmmHPMMHmhph!"

Kakashi and the rest approached our position whilst Naruto struggled beneath me.

Naruto finally managed to lift his head and spat out some dirt.

"I thought you were meant to be bad at tai jutsu!?" He whined.

I smirked,
"A true ninja works to negate all weakness~"

I leaped off him and continued to walk with everyone else, my kimono had already cleaned itself of the dirty water using another form of my clans long-lasting jutsu.

Something was bothering me.

I still felt the eyes upon me but now it was more of a nagging feeling.
The feeling of when I miss something...

'Nah, it must be because I stepped in that damned puddle, ruining my mood...
....
... Wait...'

"PUDDLE!!!!" I screamed.

"What?!"

"One little piggy..."

Suddenly, Kakashi was torn to pieces by a long, deadly chain.

I was paralysed in shock, mouth agape.

Two gruesome looking hidden mist assassins, with dangerous weapons, had leaped out of no where, wrapping Kakashi in a death trap.

'If only I'd realised it sooner, DAMN IT!'

Anger replaced shock and I could feel my chakra building rapidly.

"Two little piggies," they whispered from behind Naruto.

I crouched and performed numerous hand signs, "light style: White bullets!"

I leaped above them and aimed with my palm, sending a condensed stream of light bullets that narrowly missed Naruto and hit one of the assassins directly.

The assassin was sent flying back, covered in scorch marks.

I advanced to finish him off but he suddenly flashed in front of me, punching me in the gut.

The air rushed out of my lungs as I skidded across the hard ground.

He was on me in seconds before I could even react fully, I barely dodged the swipes of his claws.

'Damn... I need distance...'

I prepared to leap back to create space, my specialties being long-range attacks, but I collided with something hard, sharp and metal...

I screamed as the other assassin's claws dug into my back.

'The other! Shit! How could I forget?!'