Super-Duper Secret Techniques

Aki's P.O.V.

I raced through the streets, a grin plastered upon my face.

As soon as I entered my compound I could feel the chakra woven throughout the houses and roads relay messages to my mansion to prepare my travel pack.

'I know, awesome right?'

The ancient jutsu effortlessly judges my needs every time without fail.

So as I ran through the already open doors of my house and into my room without the interruption of stopping,
I wasn't surprised that my travel bag was already packed and ready on my bed.

Just in case, I checked the contents but I found that everything was perfectly stored in convenient places in the order that I'd likely need them.

There wasn't really much else for me to do so I pulled on the rucksack quickly, spun and began to sprint out of the room.

SPLAT
...
...
'In case you didn't know, that sound was my face kissing the floorboards.'

Ouch.

"Uh.... The hell?" I groaned.

I pulled myself into sitting position on the floor and looked around slightly dazed.

My foot was halfway through the floorboards for some reason.

"Age?
Fatigue?
No... Impossible.
Floorboards don't just break in this house," I muttered to myself as I pondered the reason for the unexpected occurrence.

It was then that I noticed my foot brushing against something that didn't feel like dirt and splintered wood.

Peering into the hole after I carefully removed my grazed limb, I noticed a strange polished wooden box carved with intricate patterns.

To say I was exited would be an understatement.
I was already pretty excited about the mission, but the excitement levels just burst through the roof at that moment.

On the lid were the carved words:
'Furasshu clan secret techniques.'

What super-duper secret techniques were doing under the floorboards in the Furasshu mansion, I did not know.
Nor did I care.

I carefully opened the lid.

A small pile of worn, dusty scrolls lay within the box; about five or so.

On the first one were the slightly faded words: 'Flash Bind'.

I squealed in excitement.

'Oh Jashin what could it be?
What kinds of jutsu could I learn?!'

My thoughts after that became incoherent as so many things fought for recognition in my mind.

I must've sat there drooling and looking off into space for five whole minutes as I considered the possibilities.

I grabbed the first scroll and was slowly beginning to open it as realisation dawned:
I didn't have time.

'The mission!! Gah!'

I clumsily shut the box and hid it back underneath the floorboards, the floor mended itself back over the box which surprised me but I would question that later...
Right now, I had one minute to get to the front gates.

I looked at the scroll in my hand for a moment before carefully shoving it into my rucksack for later.

The window had opened during my space out and now it was just perfect for a quick getaway.

'*Sigh*, I love my house...'

The wind whistled through my hair as I bounded across rooftops, heaving for breath.