THREE| sunday, middle of august, 2067 pt. 2

-

Liam led me outside the boy's dorm and we walked down the long pathway to the school building on the right of us. I noticed a group of guys leaning against the wall talking to another group of girls. Liam pointed to one guy in particular and I looked at him. He had old-school teenage boy hair, and bright blue eyes. His skin was tan, freckles dotted across his nose ever so lightly, and he wore an old-school teenage boy outfit, something the boys would've wore in the year twenty-sixteen.

"That's Ollie Furor, he's from Scotland, and a Junior. His big brother is Tyler Furor, he graduated last year and now he's a student teacher. Everyone's heard of him. Do you know him?" Liam asked.

"No," I mumbled.

"Oh," Liam said. "Well, we call those guys the whores."

My eyes widened as he pointed to one of the girls.

"See that girl right there?" He asked.

I looked at where he was pointing, and noticed he was pointing at the short girl with short brown hair. She had a boat full of makeup on, sort of how Kylie Jenner looked like during her glory days, now, it's all just a mess. The girl wore a crop top and tight jeans, which were high-waisted, but her belly still showed. And, she had a belly button ring, and a nose ring.

"That's Tiffany, she's a junior too, she's the biggest slut out of that group of sluts," Liam chuckled.

"Those girls are sluts, and those guys are whores?" I asked slowly.

"Yep," chuckled Liam. "Savage, right?"

We continued walking to the back of the large school. There was two groups standing inside. One group was putting up posters that was made out of their own clothes, while the others were blowing spit balls at them. Liam pointed to the ones putting up clothes on the wall, I guess they're supposed to be posters. The girl was taller, she had dread locks, and I saw her armpit hair.

"Over there is Jazz, she's a senior," he pointed at a girl with dreadlocks.

She stood with other girls and guys wearing tie-dye and dreadlocked hair.

"We call them the hippies. They're all about saving the earth and recycling. And, they are having a protest soon about freeing marijuana everywhere. I would advise staying far away from them as possible, unless you want a lecture on global warming," Liam chuckled.

I nodded and he pointed to the other group. He adjusted his point to a guy with a buzz cut, dark skin, and baggy pants.

"That there is Mike, he's from America," said Liam. "Surprised he made is considering they're in a crisis. But, we call them the drop outs. They're inclined on dropping out of college right after they graduate here, if they even finish here. Americans are getting worse by the years, aren't they?"

We continued our long walk to the very end of the huge building where only one group stood. They wore collared shirts and colored dress pants. Their hair was neatly cut into the classic rich boy haircut. Liam pointed at a familiar boy.

"That is Nick Grimmy and his cousin Zayn Malik, they're freshmen, like you," said Liam. "Well, they're apart of what we like to call the Frat Boys."

I gulped. Why are they here?!

"Can we go outside now?" I asked.

"Why? They scare you?" Liam joked.

He led us out the school and we walked to the other one on the other side of the campus, but stopped halfway. Liam pointed to the skater park on the left. He had long hair, sunglasses on, converse, and he carried his skate board under his arm, and he drunk an energy drink from his other.