Back to you

Eddies POV - 6 Days until the wedding

We sat there for almost 10 minutes. It was after that time, that I realised I should probably say something. "I'm happy. I'm really happy. Are you okay?" Not the most articulate sentence but she smiled. I kissed her quickly before standing and holding my handout for her. We walked back to the others and we were immediately ushered inside.

"Où sont la deuxième mariée et le marié? (Where are the second bride and groom?)" the short man looks at us expectantly. I, don't actually know. So, I do the smart thing and shut up. Joy, however, apparently knows because she tells him, or tries to. All those years at learning French and not one of us can put a sentence together. Joy just talks really slowly as if to a baby. I would laugh but from the look Amber is giving me, I'd better not. "They...bride and groom...said no...to coming.." He nods, he looks freaked out, honestly. I would be too if Joy started dealing like that to me.

At first we tried some sort of citrus cake. It was disgusting. Amber loved it and called it 'perfectly sophisticated'. Then, we tried a triple tiered chocolate (white, milk and dark!) cake. It was amazing. Amber called it 'Childish and wrong for the colour scheme'. Finally we tried a delicious red velvet cake with a sweet cream cheese icing. I actually asked to take the leftovers back with us. He didn't understand though. The best part about the red velvet cake was, that Amber liked it too! "This is it. This is these effect cake for out wedding." Patricia coughed slightly at Ambers statement. "I mean, your wedding Trixie. You're the one getting married!" She laughs. I feel bad for Amber, she never got her fairytale wedding. Mental note: give Alfie big hint on re-proposing. "I love this cake but not as much as this cake" I say putting my hand on Yackers flat stomach. Amber gasps. Joy falls off of her chair. "Are you kidding me?" Joy whisper-screeches. "Surprise" Yacker mumbles.

It doesn't take long for us to get back to the house, and when we get back, it's chaos. There's blood on the white carpet. Brooke is sat on her suitcase with Jenny asleep on her lap. Fabian is on the floor in what I'm assuming is his own blood. Alfie is sat with Alexandra. Jerome is trying to quiet Jaden. Nina is in hysterics. KT is on the phone. Piper is stood by her suitcase, holding a shaking Mara.  Willow is nursing a bloody hand whilst Adam stands rubbing her shoulders.

"What in the Anubis happened here?"