Mars

Patricia's POV

Adam, Eddie, Jerome, Mick, Mara, Willow, Joy and I are all sat in an a taxi fitted for eight. I still wonder why they make such large taxis.

I'm not sure where we are going and I'm not sure why either. "Where are we going?" Joy asks slowly.

Why does her voice sound so nervous?

"No where until you have the money" the driver grumbles whilst indicating to the dashboard where it shows the price currently. Twenty four Euros. My eyes almost pop out of my skull.

How can it be that much when we haven't even moved?

"There's an ATM across the road, I'll go and get some money." One of the four male blondes says unbuckling his seat belt. For some reason their faces are blurred and I'm unable to tell who it is.

He quickly opens the door and jumps out but as soon as the door is closed a truck comes and hits him. We all gather to look out but all we see is blood and blonde hair.

I awaken with sweat, again. It's been occurring quite frequently recently and it's starting to scare me. With Sibuna's history I'm not quite sure what to expect.

Is it real? Will it happen? Does it show the future? Can I change it? Why am I the only having the dream?

Before you jump to a sure conclusions, just know that I have asked everyone present in the dream if they have had any dreams containing said people. I didn't say what the dream was about as I didn't want to worry them with something that is probably just a harmless dream.

After Nina's outburst everyone just sat and ate. Yes, they just ate. Nobody wanted to go and console her since her outburst probably stressed her out and being questioned will most definitely just increase that stress; which is unhealthy for the baby. Again confusion was realised upon everyone with that statement.

She can't have children. This isn't possible. Is she telling the truth?

That's what everyone began saying and some even questioned whether she was being honest or not.

It's been a day since myself and Amber reminisced of the outburst over a glass of milk but nothing's changed. I say nothing but I guess I should say that things are officially civil.

Tonight we're doing another bonfire night. Like last time. Although this time I have to make a promise not to pour liquid from a jug unless it's into a cup. Although nobody said I couldn't pour it from the cup on to the person, did they?

"Patricia did you find the marshmallows?" the voice sounds way too excited for a bag of marshmallows. "Over there" I say offhandedly pointing to the cupboard on my left. "I'm not lying" she whispers it so timidly I feel as if she's a child after being caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar without permission. "I'm not accusing you of lying but the way you told us was just-" I have absolutely no idea where that sentence was going but luckily Nina cuts me off. "I really need a baby" she sounds extremely desperate. "You don't need it. You want it and there is a huge difference."

"Is there?" Her voice is completely broken. "Why is this bothering you so much?!" She whispers it quickly. I know there is a legitimate reason why but I just don't seem to know it. "I don't know" I whisper. "Yes you do"

"I don't-"

"Think about it!"

"I really have-"

"Just think about it"

"Because-"

"What?"

"I want a baby" It's almost a scream when it exits my mouth.

"That's not a good enough answer"

"I want a baby and you're using your wanting of a baby for an excuse for everyone to feel for you, to tell you that it will happen someday. I bet you can have children but you just want the sympathy, don't you? Once again the chosen one is holding the spotlight above her own head, well, guess what? Your halo is starting to fade. Everyone can see the real you and to be honest, it's not that pretty"

"Your right. I can have children"

I turn on my heel and walk up to my room. I need some space.