No.

Patricia's POV

It's been two days since my confrontation with Nina and I just want to go home. It's like one of those days at school when the stress of homework and trying to get people to like you and not call you names becomes too difficult to bear that you just want to collapse or go home. I've got to the point. Breaking point.

"We're going to go out for lunch in about ten minutes. Yacker?" Eddies voice seems to bring me back. Back to the world of hate and pain. "Yes?" I reply without turning away from the large window I'm currently staring out of. "It's just Mara, Willow, Joy, Jerome, Adam, Mick, you and me. No one else wants to come."

"I'll be ready" I say with obviously fake enthusiasm. I've been putting anything and everything into trying to do things without her. It's ridiculous. KT used to be her but now it's Nina. Eddies right, I hate way too many people. The dreams have been occurring every night since the first time it had it. I want to pretend there is no meaning and that it's just a dream but I can't shake that feeling. The feeling that it will happen. Soon.

Apparently Jaden is being taken by Amber with Alex to the nearby park so that we can have a cry free lunch. Joy seemed on edge about let in him go but she eventually let him go. Ever since the whole 'Alex went missing' thing joy and Amber have been on a constant edge, even though it was just nina and I've cream. After getting ready we all got into the taxi fitted for eight people. KT took the limo to the repair place. We need a new tire.

After around ten minutes of driving Eddie spoke up. "I don't have enough euros to get us to the restaurant" My eyes become the size of saucers. Everyone then stats that they only brought their cards. So, basically, we couldn't pay the taxi driver. Which meant we were parked in the middle of a road until we had money.

Twenty minutes later.

"Where are we going?" Joy asks slowly.

Why does this situation seem so familiar?

"No where until you have the money" the driver grumbles whilst indicating to the dashboard where it shows the price, currently. Twenty four Euros. My eyes almost pop out of my skull.

Realisation hits me almost as hard as heartbreak. Who is going to die?

"There's an ATM across the road, I'll go and get some money." One of the four male blondes says unbuckling his seat belt. I can see the face so clearly now.

He quickly opens the door and jumps out but as soon as the door is closed a truck comes and hits him. "No." I whisper. One word. Multiple meanings.

We all gather to look out but all we see is blood and blonde hair.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Sorry it's short but I just needed to get this chapter on so that I could do the others. This is basically the build up for the next few chapters.

Vote (so I know you like it)

Comment (I love feedback)

Sibuna.('cause they are awesome, duh)