Feeling a Moment

Patricia's POV

Arriving back at the villa brought on so many memories. If I didn't have him by my side I wouldn't have wanted to enter. Everyone couple wise is doing well, I think. Mick and Mara reconciled then a week later they went to Las Vegas and got married. I know right. First she claims that the kiss with Jerome meant something and then she's marrying Mick even though she said she didn't love him anymore. I almost had a heart attack when they told us.Recently they have been doing a couples council to try repair what is still broken from their past relationship. Joy and Jerome are still in that newly weds/ baby blues mode after over a year so I'm guessing they're doing decent. Nina and Fabian are doing great as a couple but the whole 'not being able to have a baby' thing is really affecting them. Amber and Alfie had a shotgun wedding after Paris and now they just have their little arguments and then they ignore each other but no one has ever lasted longer than ten minutes. Willow and Adam took less than 5 minutes to solve the issue of Willow telling his secret. Although she said it while drunk so in defence it was the alcohol talking. Finally we get to Eddie and I. We are doing great. Amazing even. Of course the arguments never stop and he still calls me yacker and I still call him weasel but we're happy. That's all that matters.

"Okay same rooms as last time but Joy will go with Jerome and KT you can have the room joy and I stayed in and I'll go into the room you had" I say once we've got in the so called living room. KT is doing great. She and I have become closer and apparently she knows exactly what she said at the hen party. Which I'm glad about.

Everyone nods mutely and goes to unpack agreeing that we will meet at the pool at ten. Considering that it's still early.

I'm still unsure of why I offered to have the room she an Eddie shared. To be perfectly honest it sort of creeps me out that he and she have kissed where I'm standing. Told each other that they love each other where I'm standing. Hugged as more than friends where I'm standing. "This going to be great" Eddie says laying on the bed on his back. "The wedding or the food?" I joke lightly before taking a seat by his head. He seems to ponder my statement before replying "Both"

I playfully roll my eyes before lying down with him, my head on his chest. "I love you" I whisper closing my eyes; preparing for sleep. I barely hear the words as he says them "I love you too." Almost immediately afterwards I fall into a deep sleep.

I'm abruptly awoken by an ear piercing scream. Followed by a crying baby and then a lot of yelling. I quickly jump from eddies embrace and run towards the bedroom which has been renovated to be able to accommodate the younger children. In other words; it's the children's bedroom while we are here.

I slowly walk inside to see everyone but Nina and Eddie in there. "What's going on?" I ask hesitantly closing the door behind me now that the shouting has stopped. "Shh I just got Jaden back to sleep" Joy says rocking him slowly. It's then that I notice that Alfie seems to be comforting Amber while she cries. "Amber what's wrong?" I ask slowly.

She turns to Alfie "I looked everywhere Alfie" she whispers with a broken voice.  "I know you did Ambs" he says softly.

"Will somebody tell me what's going on?" I hiss a bit louder than intended.

I hate not knowing what's going on.

"It's Alexandra" Amber says lifting her head upwards.

"What about her?" I quickly scan my surroundings. "Where is she?"

"She's missing"