chapter 2: Friends

"(Y/N)-chan, do you want to walk home together? You take the train home right?" Karma asked.

I nodded.

"Great, let's go."

Karma grabbed my hand again and dragged me out of the building. I turned around and noticed that Koro-sensei was looking at us.

"Karma-kun, why is Koro-sensei looking at us?" I wrote on my notepad and showed it to Karma.

"Don't worry about it, Koro-sensei is just being a stalker again."

"Okay."

As soon as we got to the train station, we passed by some students from the other classes.

"Is that the new transfer student?" One of the guys said.

"Yeah. She just transferred here and she's already in E class. She must be really stupid." Another guy said.

'Don't let them bother you (Y/N), you can't let that side of you out.'

"Hey, don't you know it's rude to pick on people you don't even know. Or do I have to teach you two a lesson?" Karma said with a sadistic look on his face.

"N-no, we're sorry, we'll leave now!" They said with a sacred look on their faces and they ran away.

"Those wimps are just all talk. Are you alright (Y/N)-chan?"

"Yes. Thank you for defending me."
"No problem, that's what friends do right?"

I looked at Karma a little surprised.

"Is their something wrong (Y/N)-chan?"

"No, it's just that I've never really had any friends before."

"Well I'm your friend now (Y/N)-chan."

"T-thank you." I said really quietly.

Karma looked shocked, I kinda did too. I didn't think any words would come out of my mouth.

"You just talked..." Karma said shocked.

"I-I did."

"You should talk more (Y/N)-chan, you sound cute when you talk."

"P-please don't say that, it's embarrassing."

"Let's go, the train should be here soon."

The train showed up and took us home. We both stayed quiet the entire time. As soon as the train stopped, we parted ways.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)-chan!"

"O-okay."

As soon as I made it home I went into my room and laid down on my bed.

"Friends huh?" I said to myself.

Well it looks like the shy me is gone for now, well I am by myself now.

I smiled. "I like the sound of that. Karma-kun is a nice person, even if he doesn't show it."

(The next day)

Karma and I walked into the classroom. Koro-sensei was sitting at his desk writing something in his clipboard, not paying attention to his surroundings.

Karma threw a anti-Koro-sensei knife at him, but Koro-sensei grabbed the knife with a cloth before it could reach his face.

"Nice try Karma, I'm surprised you even showed up to class early." Koro-sensei said with green strips on his face.

"I'm just showing (Y/N)-chan some assassination techniques."

I don't know if simply throwing a knife at someone is considered an assassination technique...

"K-Karma-kun, is it possible to hit Koro-sensei?" I asked quietly.

"Oh course it is, I've done it before."

"Wait a minute, (Y/N)-san did you just talk?!" Koro-sensei said sounding surprised.

"Y-yes..." I said even more quietly.

"(Y/N)-chan became more comfortable talking around me yesterday." Karma said.

"Oh really now~"

"Oh stop getting the wrong idea, (Y/N)-chan and I are just friends, thinking something like that will make her feel uncomfortable. Come on (Y/N)-chan, I'm going to tell about some good assassination techniques for killing Koro-sensei."

"O-okay."

(Time skip)

"Your the new student (L/N), (Y/N) right?"

I nervously nodded.

"Okay. I'm Karasuma-sensei, I'll be your PE teacher."

"O-okay."

Normally, I wouldn't be able to speak but Karma was with me so the shy me didn't fully take over.

"Okay class, as usual I want you to work with a partner and try to take me down." Karasuma-sensei said.

I'm no good with partner assignments, or pe for that matter. Though this is different, we have to take Karasuma-sensei down with an anti-Koro-sensei knife, but it still must be hard to do.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, your my partner okay?" Karma said.

"O-okay, but I don't know if I'll be much help to you." I quietly said.

"Don't worry, I have a plan that will be easy for you to pull off."

Karma whispered to me his plan and I nodded.

"Alright, let's do this." Karma said.

Karasuma's POV:

"Karma-kun and (Y/N)-chan, your next." I said.

"Okay, we're ready Karasuma-sensei!" Karma said.

"Okay begin!" I said to them.

Karma charged at me right away, I constantly dodged every attack he made. I noticed that while Karma was swinging his knife at me that (Y/N) was just standing there watching me.

What are they planing...

I was focusing on Karma so much, the next thing I knew (Y/N) was gone from the spot she was standing at.

Before I could figure out what were they up to, (Y/N) was standing behind me, holding her anti-Koro-sensei knife to my neck and Karma held his anti-Koro-sensei knife to my chest.

"Alright, you two got me." I said.

"See (Y/N)-chan, I told you my plan would work!" Karma said to (Y/N).

I turned around and looked at (Y/N). For some reason her (e/c) eyes looked soulless for a second, then they looked normal again, it must have been my imagination.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I can't believe I able to do good on my first try! Karma was right, his plan was easy enough for me to pull it off.

"Karma-kun, (Y/N)-chan, that was amazing! Not many people can even get close enough to Karasuma-sensei." Kaede said.

"Yeah, you did great on your first try (L/N)-san." Nagisa said.

"T-thanks..." I shyly reply.

Nagisa and Kaede looked shocked. "(Y/N)-chan/(L/N)-san talked?!" They both said at the same time.

*sweatdrops* It's not THAT big of a deal... =.=

"Yup! (Y/N)-chan talks, isn't it adorable?" Karma teased.

"P-please stop teasing me Karma-kun." I said shyly.

"Alright, you really are a dandere (Y/N)-chan. We're all your friends so you don't have to be so shy." Karma said.

"He's right. We're your friends (Y/N)-chan." Kaede said.

"You'll be fine here in class E-3 (L/N)-san." Nagisa said.

I smiled, I think I might actually like this place.

"T-thank you..."

I finally made some friends.

To be continued.