chapter 15: Kidnapped

"Were are we going?" Sugino asked.

"You'll see." Koro-sensei said.

"Maybe it's the pool. The school has a pool, but it's in the opposite direction." Ritsu said.

Well we are in our swimsuits, I'm just wearing my usual black sweater over it.

"Hey Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)-chan, I heard that you two were total bad*sses yesterday." Karma said, putting his arms around me and Nagisa. I luckily managed to keep a straight face and not make the blush on my face obvious.

Karma was taking about our "assassination" of Takoka. Well no tries to take my anime time away and gets away with it! Though I think I blacked out for a few seconds, I was sneaking up on him and the moment I was about to try to pin him down everything went black, then the next thing I knew, everyone was cheering and I had my knife next to his neck.

I think their might be something wrong with me, I've blacked out before but that was a long time ago. Now it's been happening quite a lot and no one seems to notice it, not to mention it seems to happen when I'm either training or attempting to kill Koro-sensei.

Maybe it's lack of sleep, I'll just try to go to sleep before midnight on school nights.

"We're here. E-class's very own swimming pool!" Koro-sensei said.

Koro-sensei made a swimming pool for the entire class. The whole class took off their jackets and jumped into the pool.

I removed my sweater and placed it on a chair and put my (h/l) (h/c) hair in a bun before I went into the pool.

It feels relaxing actually, well as long as I stay near the edge of the pool. Don't get me wrong, I CAN swim, it's just after nearly drowning (twice) I tend to stay away from water that I can't stand in and water that pulls you back.

Koro-sensei interrupted the peace by telling people to do certain things.

It's like people don't know the meaning of QUIET anymore. =.=

"Koro-sensei, don't be such a stick in the mud!" Hinano said, splashing water at Koro-sensei.

"Don't do that!" Koro-sensei said screamed like a girl.

Wait, but a little splash of water wouldn't hurt anyone...unless...

As if Karma read my mind, Karma started shaking the chair Koro-sensei was sitting in.

"Karma-kun don't do that I'll fall in!" Koro-sensei said.

"Why, will something happen if you get water on you?" Karma asked.

"N-No! I just don't feel like taking a dip right now...it's not like water makes my tentacles swollen or anything..." Koro-sensei said.

I knew it.

"Wait, if you had no intention of swimming, why did you bring that kick board?"

"It's not a kick board, it's my afternoon snack." Koro-sensei said.

I'm just going to ignore people and think about anime.

(Time skip)

Terasaka is pissed at Koro-sensei, he knocked down a motorcycle Koro-sensei made and called everyone a bunch of flys, and threw a bunch of bug spray in class.

Koro-sensei was angry. "Terasaka, I like a good prank as much as the next person, but this is-"

"Just shut up! I never liked you and I intend on killing you!" Terasaka said.

"Then why don't you just do it already, after all that's what we're here for." Karma said.

"You just shut up. I've had a problem with you since day o-" Terasaka said.

Karma put his hand on Terasaka's mouth to shut him up. "Now, now Terasaka-kun, if want to fight actions must come before words." Then Karma let him go.

"Whatever." Terasaka said and left.

(The next day)

"Would you quit crying already?!" Irina said.

"I'm not crying, these are my nostrils. My nose has been acting up all morning." Koro-sensei said.

I'm just going to continue reading (favorite book or manga) and eating the leftover (favorite food) that I put in my bento (I was too lazy to cook last night so I packed leftovers) and pretend I didn't just witness Koro-sensei's "sinuses".

Then Terasaka came into the room, Koro-sensei ran up to him, talking about how he's glad he didn't leave the class for good. Terasaka said that he had a new way to kill Koro-sensei and for everyone to come to the pool after school. Naturally no one wanted to go but Koro-sensei insisted that we do go.

I have a VERY bad feeling about this...

(Time skip)

Everyone is at the pool, Karma took me with him before I left so we're alone together. I look calm on the outside but I'm nervous on the inside, being alone with Karma would make this a good opportunity to tell him how I feel since their's no one around to spy on us.

"U-Um...Karma-kun...I-"

*bang*

Suddenly their was an explosion followed by screaming. Karma and I ran towards the pool to see what happened. When we got there the pool was empty and Koro-sensei was trying to save everyone from going down a waterfall.

"I didn't know this would happen...they tricked me...Itona-kun was supposed to throw him into the water..." Terasaka said.

"This was never your plan to begin with, was it?" Karma asked.

Terasaka was trying to explain that it wasn't his fault before Karma slapped him and took me with him see if everyone was okay.

When we got got there we could see Itona and Shiro fighting against Koro-sensei (only Itona was fighting against Koro-sensei though), who was slightly distracted by a few students that were about to fall.

Terasaka told Karma and I to be his puppet master and two of us came up with a plan.

"Your wearing yesterday's shirt right...?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah." Terasaka said.

"Good. Here's the plan." Karma said and told Terasaka the plan.

Terasaka jumped down to where Itona was and asked him to fight him. Itona tried hit him with his tentacles but Terasaka managed to keep his grip on it. Now the water can swell up Itona's tentacles too. Everyone jumped down to get Itona's tentacles wet while Koro-sensei saved the students that were about to fall.

Itona and Shiro left after their loss. Terasaka pushed Karma into the water and now the whole class was splashing him with water.

Might as well join them as long as the we're in shallow water.

(Time skip)

"Well today was a long day." Karma said as we got off the train.

"Yup..." I said quietly.

"Well this is where we part ways. See you tomorrow (Y/N)-chan." Karma said before he left.

As I was walking home I got a feeling that someone was following me. I started to speed up but the sound of footsteps got louder and faster.

Attempting to lose the person following me I turned and went in between two buildings. That was a mistake.

I was being restrained and their was a cloth over my mouth.

Don't breathe it in, don't breathe it in, don't-

Crap, I breathed it in.

I started to lose consciousness and closed my eyes.

"Now that I have you, I can awaken your power...(Y/N) (L/N) it's time to awaken The Soulless Assassin."

To be continued.