chapter 21: Assassins and poison gas

We need to make our decision quick. Our two options would be to either have Nagisa, Kaede, and I deliver Koro-sensei to the front desk, or we sneak into the building and take the antidote from him.

Karasama-sensei was about to go with option one, we started climbing up the cliff before he could say anything.

The 16 of us (me, Karma, Nagisa, Kaede, Isogai, Chiba, Hayami, Terasaka, Ritsu, Kimura, Sugaya, Yoshida, Megu, Okano, Yuzuki, and Toka) were climbing up the cliff (except for Ritsu, who can't climb since she's a machine) as quick as possible. Karasama-sensei had to carry Irina on his back as she complained to him not to drop her (because Irina didn't want to be left behind).

"Want me to carry to you carry you like that~?" Karma teased.

I blushed. "N-No I-I'm good..." I said shyly.

"I'm just kidding, unless of course you do want me to." Karma said.

"Karma-kun stop teasing (L/N)-san." Nagisa said, with a nervous smile on his face.

"I ship it." Kaede said with the same evil smile from earlier when Karma was hugging me on the boat.

I started to climb up the cliff faster due to my embarrassment, with my face extremely red.

As soon as we got to the top of the cliff we snuck into the building. Unfortunately the room that has the stairs into the hotel was being guarded by a bunch of bodyguards. Irina suddenly walked into the room pretending to be drunk. Naturally all of the bodyguards were drooling over her. Irina started playing the piano (which she actually can play), distracting all of the bodyguards. Irina gave us a signal to advance and we went upstairs into the hotel.

So apparently this hotel is mostly for rich kids so Karasama-sensei told us to act like them to blend in....

....Clearly we're not cut out to act like rich kids, I just hope that there are some rich kids who wear (favorite anime) shirts.

Anyways, we were walking around the hotel acting normal(ish) when Terasaka and Yoshida thought it be a good idea to start running. They was about to run past a man who looked kinda suspicious to me when Yuzuki told them to stop and the man pulled out some poison gas. Karasama-sensei protected them from the poison gas but ended up getting poisoned himself.

"Karasama-sensei!" The whole class shouted as Karasama-sensei fell to the floor.

Yuzuki explained that the guy who poisoned Karasama-sensei was the same guy who gave us the complimentary drinks and he put the virus in the drinks. (Also her and I may or may not have had a small fangirling moment when she started talking about detective manga, and they say you can't learn anything from anime or magna, their all liars. Okay, I'm shutting up now.)

Well it was a good thing that I was too busy looking for a place to hide my pocky stash to accept the drinks. Now I really don't have any regrets about going to all of those stores and buying all of the pocky.

(Getting back on topic) Anyways, the man was going to go tell his boss but we blocked all of the exits. Karasama-sensei suddenly got up and knocked out the man. We dragged him and put his unconscious body where no one can see him (no we did not kill him for senpai).

(Ignoring the unconscious assassin) we continued to make our way towards the top of the hotel. Koro-sensei suddenly made a comment about how it's starting to feel like summer, which pissed everybody off.

(After I stopped Karma from putting Koro-sensei in a...not so pleasant spot...again...) Nagisa asked him why did he say that (no kidding, especially since Karma almost put him in a not so pleasant spot...again).

"Because you guys are acting independently without my help and that's what's summers about. " Koro-sensei said.

I act independently all the time, it's called being anti-social... (*mentally crys in a corner*) I have no life.

(*goes back to being usual dandere, emotionless self*) Anyways, (cause I totally didn't go off topic again...*looks away*) after all of the talking about summer and acting independently we were quietly (as possible) walking in a dark hallway with a giant glass window on the other side.

I stopped walking which confused all of my classmates and Koro-sensei and Karasama-sensei.

"Why did you stop (Y/N)-chan?" Karma whispered to me.

I pointed to what I saw in front of me, which was a suspicious (at least to me anyway) man who just standing there giving off a "someone's gonna die/I'm going to kill someone" vibe (it's the same vibe I have when someone interrupts my anime time...*hides katana and circular saw*).

"He's working for the prisoner guy..." I said shyly and quietly.

"How can you tell?" Nagisa whispered.

I pointed to the man again and as if it was on que he crushed the glass behind him with his hand.

"Are you just going stand there, I can hear your footsteps you know." The man said.

Now everybody's looking at me like I just murdered someone (no not yet, I still need to figure out how to make (Enemy's name)'s death look like an accident. I'm just kidding...mostly).

"W-What...?" I said shyly and nervously.

"(Y/N)-chan are you physic or something?" Karma asked.

"N-No...I-I'm not physic..." I said.

(Back to the situation in front of us and not about me being physic when it was just a coincidence, if I was physic I wouldn't have talked to (Enemy's name) in the first place) Everyone was silent because of his weird accent and no one wanted to ask him about it out loud. Though if anyone would would ask about it be Karma.

"What's with the accent?" Karma asked like it's completely normal.
Told you (I'm not physic I swear).

The guy was about to call his boss but then Karma destroyed his walkie talkie.

Karma's challenging him...why do I get the feeling he's going to do something stupid?

To be continued.