chapter 4: This is not a date!

Kaede: you should wear a dress!

Me: Kaede-chan I told you this isn't a date! And besides, who wears a dress to an amusement park?

Kaede is still bugging me about yesterday at school. Karma has been helping me in (least favorite subject) so today I'm doing my end of the deal. Karma told me yesterday that he decided to go to an amusement park with me.

Kaede sent me another text.

Kaede: you should at least wear something nice (Y/N)-chan!

Me: I prefer comfort over style.

Kaede: but your supposed to wear something nice on a date.

I could feel my face turning red.

Me: Kaede-chan! It's not a date!

Kaede: oh really~?

Me: I'm serious, Karma-kun said he would tutor me if I went somewhere with him.

Kaede: I ship it~<3

Me: Karma-kun and I are just friends!

Kaede: okay! I'm going now, have fun! :3

After Kaede was finished, I put on a (f/c) shirt, (second/f/c) skirt with black leggings underneath, and a black sweater on top. I put on my (f/c) shoes and grabbed my bag and left towards the train station to meet Karma.

Date? No it's not a date, after all Karma and I just friends.

Kaede's POV:

"Their she is! (Y/N)-chan has arrived." I said to Nagisa. We were hiding at the train station where Karma and (Y/N) were at.

"Why are we hiding and watching Karma-kun and (L/N)-san?" Nagisa asked.

"Because (Y/N)-chan and Karma-kun are always together but they never go out with each other." I said.

"But their just friends." Nagisa said.

"(Y/N)-chan is just too shy and Karma-kun never likes to admit that he likes someone."

"But we shouldn't be spying on them."

"It will be fine Nagisa-kun, we won't get caught!"

Suddenly, (Y/N) started to turn her head in our direction. I quickly grabbed Nagisa and hid behind the wall.

"(Y/N)-chan almost caught us." I whispered to Nagisa.

"Kaede-chan, Nagisa-kun, why are you spying on us? "

I jumped then turned around and saw Karma standing in front of us with (Y/N) standing behind him.

"Oh hi Karma-kun and (Y/N)-chan! I didn't see you there!" I said.

"Kaede-chan, this isn't a date. Karma-kun and I are just friends." (Y/N) said shyly.

"I asked (Y/N)-chan to go to the amusement park with me in exchange for me tutoring her in (least favorite subject)." Karma said.

Now that I think about it, (Y/N) DID say something about that...oops.

"Well we're going to go now, have fun (Y/N)-chan and Karma-kun!" I said quickly and grabbed Nagisa before I ran off.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I told Kaede-chan already that this isn't a date..." I said with a quiet sigh.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, the train is here, let's go." Karma said.

"Okay..." I said shyly and walked into the train with karma.

We finally made it to the amusement park, I could feel an uneasy feeling in my chest. And of course I get the feeling that Karma is the kind of person who would go on the thrill rides first.

"Let's go on a roller coaster first." Karma said and grabbed my hand taking me to a roller coaster.

I knew it.

And Karma just so happened to pick the biggest roller coaster.

(Sarcastic tone) Lucky me.

As the roller coaster got higher, I couldn't help but cling onto Karma's arm. Without looking I could tell that Karma was smirking.

"This isn't bad (Y/N)-chan, you'll be fine." Karma said.

"P-Please don't let go of me...o-okay?" I asked quietly, still clinging onto Karma's arm.

"Alright I won't, I promise."

I was clinging onto Karma's arm the entire time we on the roller coaster, I held on tighter whenever it went faster.

"See? It wasn't that bad (Y/N)-chan, you were holding onto my arm the entire time though." Karma said.

I blushed from embarrassment, if Kaede was here she would not let me hear the end of it.

"(Y/N)-chan is blushing.~ You look cute when you don't that." Karma teased.

"P-Please stop teasing me, I-I'm not cute..." I said shyly.

"Your such a dandere, you don't need to be shy around me." Karma said patting my head.

"I'll try..." I said shyly.

"That's good. Now let's go on another ride!" Karma said and dragged me with him.

Sigh, this is going to be a LONG day.

(Time skip)

"Someone sure likes the food in this place." Karma teased as I continued to eat (favorite food).

We were at a restaurant. We were at the amusement park practically all day. Of course, Karma insisted on going on pretty much every ride there was.

"W-Well I like (favorite food), a-and the restaurant is nice." I said shyly, hiding the small blush on my face.

"Well you looked like you had fun at the amusement park." Karma said.

Fun?

"Um, what makes you say that?" I asked quietly.

"You usually don't show too much expression but I saw you smiling a bit when we were on a few of the rides." Karma responded.

He's right actually, I did kinda enjoy myself on a few of the rides (though I ever want to go on a roller coaster ever again).

I smiled a bit. "Actually, it was kinda fun, especially since I had someone to go with me." I said quietly.

Karma smiled (and no it's not his usual sadistic smirk). "I knew you would enjoy it. We should get going now (Y/N)-chan, It's getting late." Karma said getting up from his chair.

"Okay..." I said shyly.

We left the restaurant and went home. Karma was nice enough to walk me to my house.

"Um, well I-I'll see you at school Karma-kun." I said shyly.

"Yeah I'll see you at school (Y/N)-chan." Karma said.

Unconsciously, Karma and I leaned closer to each other. As soon as we realized what we were doing, we quickly moved back.

"I-I should get going now!" Karma said, his face was slightly red. "See you tomorrow (Y/N)-chan."

"Y-Yeah, see you." I said shyly.

As soon as Karma left, I went inside my house. I could feel my face turning red.

Why did we do that? After all, were just friends...

...Right?

To be continued.