chapter 7: Remembering the past

"We have me, Karma-kun, Sugino-kun, Kaede-chan, and Okuda-san." Nagisa said. "We need two more people."

They're talking about the field trip to Kyoto, we have to get into groups. What am I doing you ask? Reading the Kyoto guide book Koro-sensei made for everyone (don't judge me, I forgot my usual book at home *cries*), I'm already 3/4 done with the thick thing, I know I read a lot.

"I know just the person, Kanzaki-chan." Sugino said pointing to Kanzaki, who was standing behind him.

"Okay, now we just need one more person." Nagisa said.

Suddenly, my bookmark was placed on the page I was reading on and the book was lifted from my hands. I looked up and saw Karma standing there.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, you can be the final member of our group." Karma said.

"O-Okay..." I said shyly.

"Great, now our group is complete." Nagisa said.

I went back to reading, this isn't going to be an ordinary field trip, especially when we have to try to kill Koro-sensei there.

(The next day)

Everyone was getting on the train. Of course, E-class has to get the normal seats while the other classes get the better seats. The two D-class bullies were about to make a comment about it, but I gave them my "emotionless death stare" (that's what Karma calls it) and they got scared and instantly shut up.

Okay, being a dandere isn't so bad after all.

I suddenly saw a pair of purple eyes glance at me but when I turned around and looked back there was nothing there. Strange, it must have been my imagination.

"(Y/N)-chan come on, the train is about to leave!" Karma said.

I walked over to Karma and went inside the train with him.

3rd person POV:

Everyone was sitting in the train. Karma, Nagisa, Kaede, Okuda, Sugino, and Kanzaki were playing cards while (Y/N) was reading (favorite book or manga).

"I'm going to get some drinks, I'll be back." Kanzaki said.

"I'll come with you." Kaede said.

"Me too." Okuda said.

Before they left, Kaede grabbed (Y/N) and dragged the (h/l) (h/c) shy girl with them. (Y/N) just continued reading, letting Kaede drag her.

As soon as the four girls left, a group of high school delinquents spotted them.

"Aren't those girls from Kunigigaoka Junior High?" One of the guys asked.

"Yup, their kinda cute." Another guy said.

"I'd stay away from the (h/l) (h/c) girl though." The main guy said.

All of the delinquents looked at their leader confused.

"Why? She looks harmless." They asked.

"Well if that's the girl I think she is, then we don't what her to snap. But forget her, I got a plan to have some fun." The main guy said.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Finally we made it to Kyoto, Koro-sensei looked completely train sick. Kanzaki was looking for a pamphlet that she made since the guide books Koro-sensei made are really thick and heavy. Though I finished the whole book on the same day we got it.

"I can't find it, I worked so hard on it too." Kanzaki said.

"Just use the guide books I made." Koro-sensei said, still sitting on the couch.