(A/N): Preview?

I apologize for taking forever, school keeps giving me work. *cries on the inside* I hate typing assignments and how was I supposed to know that I put it on the wrong file?

(Getting back on topic) Anyways, I'm working on a new part, I just don't know when it will be finished. I've been thinking on what I should write/type for the second half of the story. I'm going to show you a (possible) preview of what might be put in the season 2 episode chapters. Here it goes:

What did I do wrong?

That's what I've always asked myself.

Is it because I exist? Is it because I'm too shy to say anything? Is it because people think I'm weak? (Actually that last part is probably true)

They say be careful how you certain people because one day they might be pushed too far and they'll snap. It's true, we all snap, some more than others (*cough* Yuno Gasai *cough*).

I was pushed to the snapping point so far that it's the reason why I'm so shy, quiet, and sometimes even cold. I keep a poker face most of the time to avoid showing people how I really feel.

Right now I'm running like my life depends on it...well it kinda does but that's not the reason why I'm running like my life depends on it.

It's my classmates lives that I'm running like my life depends on it for.

I finally reach the top of stairs. I made it, just in time too. I have one hour before midnight, one hour before it's all over.

Normally after running I'd be out breath and my feet would be sore but right now I'm too concerned about my classmates lives that nothing else is on my mind.

"Your here, I knew you'd come. As much as a loner you are l knew you wouldn't let your fellow classmates die."

I didn't say a word, I just stared at her with my usual poker face. Her hair kept getting in her face and her dress was way too revealing but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was killing me.

"Knowing you, I'm sure you didn't tell anyone about this. Which is good, I don't want any interruptions. Just you and me."

She had bloodlust in her eyes and an insane smile on her face. She's clearly lost all sanity, but what caused her to snap was her desire to eliminate my existence.

"I wouldn't bother using your phoney weapons if I were you, after all we both know that they won't have any affect on tentacles like ours."

She's determined to make me fight her and with my tentacles against her's. If I manage to restrain her, everyone will be saved, if she wins, I'll be dead and she'll most likely kill everyone.

She's backed me into a corner and she knows it.

"Let us begin, there's no backing out now. LET'S FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!"

She released the seal that kept her tentacles hidden. Her dark grey tentacles came out her back.

Unlike Takaoka, she's not letting me take her down peacefully. She's forcing me to fight her.

Damn, I don't have any other choice.

I close my eyes as I quickly remove my bracelet. I can feel my tentacles coming out of my arms.

I'm sorry Karma...I had no choice.
------

So what do you think? Please be patient with me, I'll publish the next chapter as soon as I finish it.
Thank you (again) for reading this book and being patient with me.

Now back to homework...(I'm multitasking again). =.=