Birthday special: You're not alone

(A/N: this is a day later than I wanted to publish this since Sunday was my birthday and I wanted to do a birthday special chapter and I didn't have a lot of time to work on it. Hopefully this chapter isn't bad. Hopefully now I can update faster now that schools out, but I still have other stories people read that needs updating. Okay you can read the story now.)

--------

Tomorrow is (date of birth)...

...I rather not celebrate it.

I know that seems weird (what is "normal" anyway?) but there's really no point in celebrating it. It's the same every year, my parents attempt to see me on my birthday but always fail. I'm serious, one year my mother threatened to blow up some random building if no one opened up the airports. Someone what to tell me why no one took her threat seriously? The only reason why she didn't actually do it was because my father stopped her.

(Getting back on topic) Anyways, there's no point in celebrating it on my own so it will just be a regular day (for a bunch of students who have to kill their teacher) like always (minus the fact I become a year older).

(Time skip)

Karma's POV:

Koro-sensei asked the class to meet him at school, but why so late at night and why did he say not to tell (Y/N)?

As soon as I got to the school I saw everyone (except for (Y/N)) waiting for me.

"I'm here, why did you ask us to come here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is (date of birth), also known as (Y/N)-san's birthday!" Koro-sensei said.

"It is?!" I said, suddenly feeling like a terrible boyfriend for not knowing this.

"Yup! (Y/N)-san just never talks about it so no one really knows about it." Koro-sensei said. "However the attendance sheet says her birth date which is tomorrow."

"How come (Y/N)-chan never told anyone about this before?" Kaede asked.

"Probably because (Y/N)-chan never has anyone to celebrate her birthday with. After all her parents are very busy in America and she never really had anyone she considered her friend before coming here." Ritzu said, randomly appearing on my phone. "It must be normal for her to spend her birthday by herself."

"That's why we need to make a surprise party for (Y/N)-san!" Koro-sensei said.

"Why did you tell us about this earlier?" I asked.

"Because (Y/N)-san would figure out what we're planning." Koro-sensei said.

"That's because you make it obvious..." I said.

"Whatever, I want everyone to show up earlier than usual to set up." Koro-sensei said.

"What if (Y/N)-chan shows up while we're setting up?" Kaede said.

"Easy, we'll have Karma-kun keep her busy until Ritzu-chan gives him a signal that we're ready." Rio said.

Well I guess that makes sense since I walk to school with (Y/N) everyday.

"Alright then, tomorrow we'll set up (Y/N)-san's surprise party." Koro-sensei said.

Hopefully he doesn't go overboard, but he probably will.

(The next day)

(Y/N)'s POV:

It's officially my birthday today, not that it matters. This year my mother was going to threaten more people but my father put a stop to her plan (and explosives) before she could do anything. And her handmade bombs are more dangerous than regular one's.